Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ablative Terenthium Vest

KBerling
02.23.2013 , 06:05 PM | #1
I have a style question.

I finished Friends of Old and got the Ablative Terenthium Vest for my Warrior. Later, on Fleet, I saw another female Warrior wearing a really cool looking armor. Kind of like a dancer's outift but it's not. It has a triangle shield around the breastplate but is otherwise a lot like the dancer's outfit, not quite as skimpy.

Anyway, I looked to see what she was wearing, and she was wearing an Ablative Terenthium Vest, same as me. But we didn't look anything alike and her look was much cooler.

Does anyone know how I can get my armor to look like what I'm trying to describe. 2 armors, apparently exactly the same, but completely dfferent looking.

KBerling
02.23.2013 , 07:21 PM | #2
Looks like I'm making a mistake here. With more experimenting, it seems that when I do the "Inspect Player" command, my own gear comes up on the right but with a picture of the selected "other toon" in the center.

I'm certain that I've performed "inspect player" before and seen their equipment because I remember one guy, a level 27 who ran Saving Face with me, who was totally decked out in purples. And others have commented on my gear.

Can anyone help with this? is there in fact some way to inspect what gear another PC is wearing?

Memo-
02.23.2013 , 07:56 PM | #3
If you inspect someone there is a chance it will bug IF you have looked at your own character sheet after loading the instance. So to avoid this, don't look at your own stuff. :P
Delarah - Sentinel Ethawn - Scoundrel Stilva - Vanguard Luccia - Sage Tenori - Guardian
Maliris - Sniper Rai'chu - Sorcerer Faris - Mercenary Sopraano - Assassin Jauhe - Marauder Všli - Powertech
The Lihavuori Legacy <Lice-Ridden Banthas> <Bantha's Backside> Tomb of Freedon Nadd

KBerling
02.23.2013 , 09:00 PM | #4
Thanks.

This is the kind of stuff that can drive ya nutty. There's enough to figure out as a new player without some wacko glitch throwing a wrench into things.

Not exactly sure how to avoid looking at my own stuff though. That's kind of where I am in the game, trying to learn more about items. Actually pulled the plug on my first "need" today during Friends in Deed. It was a huge upgrade in gloves. I said "sorry to have to do it" to the group. The said "gratz", "np" and "they look cool."

This brings up a completely different topic: how so many players are just soooo cool while a few are total a**h***s. Just like real life I guess.

Thanks for the help.

KBerling
02.24.2013 , 02:35 PM | #5
Just a follow-up:

I've located the armor I was trying to describe. It's part of the Skip Tracer's Cartel Pack and is called Fancy Reveler's. Very cool looking stuff.

ScarletBlaze
02.24.2013 , 03:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KBerling View Post
Just a follow-up:

I've located the armor I was trying to describe. It's part of the Skip Tracer's Cartel Pack and is called Fancy Reveler's. Very cool looking stuff.
There are 4 Variations of this Shirt by different names available.

Two variations of red
Red with While
White with Red

Then two variations of mostly white

White with Gold
White with Silver

Though they are cute I really wish bioware would learn to quit using the same designs over and over just with different colors.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

KBerling
02.24.2013 , 04:02 PM | #7
I know what you mean. Too bad the game doen't lend itself to plug-ins. The playing community comes up with stuff waay better looking than the developers. See, for example, Oblivion and Skyrim. The Bethesda generated content isn't even in the same ballpark as the mods. Same with The Sims franchise.