Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket Response

apocalypce
02.23.2013 , 06:57 AM | #1
I've been waiting 3 days to get a ticket response. Just wondering why because it's not really normal to have to wait three days for a response on a character restoration ticket. I'm not complaining just wondering where in the que i stand really.

SturmUndSterne
02.23.2013 , 07:22 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by apocalypce View Post
I've been waiting 3 days to get a ticket response. Just wondering why because it's not really normal to have to wait three days for a response on a character restoration ticket. I'm not complaining just wondering where in the que i stand really.
One of my guildmates waited two weeks. Three days is nothing.

apocalypce
02.23.2013 , 02:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SturmUndSterne View Post
One of my guildmates waited two weeks. Three days is nothing.
Why are you even posting on my thread? This is the Customer Support Forums, correct? You are not a CS Representative, also correct? I don't care about your guildmate honestly. I was hoping for a more direct response from CS.

BigKnubby
02.23.2013 , 02:52 PM | #4
First of all, there is a reason why the forums allow for everyone to contribute and post here. Its so that other people can help you or so that they can add themselves to the list of people with the same problem, which helps CSRs prioritize their responses. Also, the forums display posts in order from most recent post to oldest post, so them commenting on your post actually helps you by keeping it on the front page, where customer service is most likely to see it.

The whole point of having these forums is so that everyone can share information. If you wanted a to privately discuss an issue with Customer Service, there are other ways of doing that, though I would stress that the forums are usually the fastest way to get help from everyone.

That being said, I agree that there is a fundamental problem with the way Customer Service is handling in-game tickets. Although I understand that they are busy and some things take time to sort out and fix, there is no excuse for not communicating anything to your customers for such a long time.

There should at least be something in place that lets the ticket filer know that someone in customer service has at least noticed the ticket, and is working on it. This would go a long way towards reassuring customers that they have been acknowledged, reducing stress and frustration and cutting down on the number of repeat tickets that people file. Most of them are filing multiple tickets because Bioware's lack of communication makes us nervous and we have absolutely no way of knowing whether our tickets have been noticed or if they have gotten lost in digital space somewhere.

apocalypce
02.24.2013 , 12:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BigKnubby View Post
That being said, I agree that there is a fundamental problem with the way Customer Service is handling in-game tickets. Although I understand that they are busy and some things take time to sort out and fix, there is no excuse for not communicating anything to your customers for such a long time.

There should at least be something in place that lets the ticket filer know that someone in customer service has at least noticed the ticket, and is working on it. This would go a long way towards reassuring customers that they have been acknowledged, reducing stress and frustration and cutting down on the number of repeat tickets that people file. Most of them are filing multiple tickets because Bioware's lack of communication makes us nervous and we have absolutely no way of knowing whether our tickets have been noticed or if they have gotten lost in digital space somewhere.
This.

KewlDog
02.24.2013 , 06:32 AM | #6
Try waiting SEVEN DAYS.... Ive had better support from a JOCK STRAP than in this game!!! And ********.... if the game takes so long to rectify a problem than I'm going back to World of Warcraft. Ive had a ticket in for over a week and NOTHING was done on it and finally they just 'solved' the 'fix' by allowing me to go on AFTER the bug..... now I have another CLASS mission (BREAKOUT) that is also bugged....
2 days so far and N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!
No bloody wonder this game never made the grade! And as far as I can see..... unless they pull their pants up..... never will! And Im a subscriber too. (but NOT for much longer!)