Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Duel Banner - permanent unlock

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Duel Banner - permanent unlock

Marhys
02.24.2013 , 12:04 AM | #1
I have by mistake clicked on the dreaded Duel Banner item on my inventory, and now this permanent unlock is on my toon forever. I hate it, don't want it, I'm a roleplayer and can't use duel anymore for rp purposes.
I don't want a refund, I'm willing to PAY to get it removed from my toon, if possible.
Is it possible?

I don't know, since I already submitted a ticket, and the response I got is in FRENCH. I wrote in English on an English server. Thank you very much.
From the little French I luckily know, the reply thanks me for the idea and suggests me to submit the suggestion to the developers forum for future possible developement.

Is this some kind of joke?

OwenBrooks
02.24.2013 , 12:27 AM | #2
Je voudrais présenter un autre billet

Pardonnez-moi ma tentative de mauvaise humeur

I would submit another ticket
Pardon my poor attempt at humour

Llama-Eight
02.24.2013 , 02:42 AM | #3
Doesn't it only come up if/when you start a duel? If it's visible permanently then it'd be a bug.

Marhys
02.24.2013 , 05:30 AM | #4
@OwenBrooks
You made me laugh

@Llama-Eight

Yes it does, my point is that I don't want it to come up during duels.
As a roleplayer, the duel mechanic is the only way to actually fight with someone of your own faction, and the beauty of the duel mechanic as-is is that spectators don't see the duel object that appears when you start the duel. It's unvaluable for immersion and movies too.

With the damned duel banner all this is ruined, it's impossible for me to use my toon for that purpose anymore.

It was a mistake, I got confused with Imperial/Republic/Hero banners in the cartel packs that work in a completely different way. I am ready to pay for have it removed, it really matters for me.