Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Randomly crashes to a infinite loading screen!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Randomly crashes to a infinite loading screen!

applesvsoranges
02.23.2013 , 02:04 PM | #41
Bump, this started 3 days ago, exact problem, seems to happen every 5 minutes to an hour, infinite loading screen

heathfildes
02.23.2013 , 02:26 PM | #42
Same issue, will be playing with no problems and then all of the sudden infinite loading screen. Most of the time it happens once a session.

Harbinger

SuperZizu
02.23.2013 , 02:34 PM | #43
My latency drops to red every 2 minutes and after that the game freezes for 10-15 seconds and then it rises to normal again... and drops, freezes, rises and so on... until the game crashes to infinite loading screen... Please BW do something about it, this really sucks to pay for nothing :/

Hoodieblocks
02.23.2013 , 04:22 PM | #44
Fix this bioware... were paying you lot for nothing.

LyKazie
02.23.2013 , 04:36 PM | #45
Bumping this.. Because I'm having issues with this too.

OwenBrooks
02.23.2013 , 05:18 PM | #46
There are steps you can take at your end, first up if you are playing wireless , connect to your router with a cable and see if it still occurs.

After that conduct tracert and pathpings to the server and post them up here, www.pingplotter.com is a simple tool as well , but you need the other info to make sense of the results.

As an example recently another user fixed his spikes http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=602295

This can also occur due to things like firewall, network adapters , software conflict, computer struggling, and of course there is the internet and lastly a server issue.
run a clean boot to eliminate as much at your end and see what the tests have to say.

Arcanephilosophy
02.24.2013 , 05:22 AM | #47
I'm going to bump this every day until someone acknowledges that this IS an issue and gives us SOME indication of if this is ever going to get fixed.

it's NOT a problem on my end. I play WoW, Rift, Star Trek, GW2, diablo3, LOTRO, DCUO and experiment with F2P online games. Star Wars is the only place I EVER get a DC issue. I have tried every step listed throughout these forums. I am confident my internet connection and firewalls setting are NOT the issue.
Thankfully its limited to the issue being discussed here with the jump to an infinite load screen. But It generally makes the game unplayable. Star Wars is by far my favorite MMO of all time, please PLEASE! bioware, at least give us hope that we can start playing this game again.

HaryyLongNguyen
02.24.2013 , 05:30 AM | #48
Shouldnt do op at the present time. Get red X every 10 secs
"Nothing is precious more than independence, freedom."(Ho Chi Minh)

Hoodieblocks
02.24.2013 , 12:52 PM | #49
Problem continues, bump.

John_Depaepe
02.24.2013 , 01:01 PM | #50
Had same problem today and still having !!!

I can't even login now,it stays on the loading screen,i can't even select character...
My computer is 2 weeks old,this can't be a problem caused by my pc..

When is this crap gonna end?