Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 1003

Baron_Blackhack
02.23.2013 , 04:51 PM | #1
I can't get into the game... after loggin in, it goes directly to the server select.. once i select the server after a few minutes it says there is problem... Error 1003

Devs, please help

OwenBrooks
02.23.2013 , 05:31 PM | #2
It can also be related to firewall issues, so the usual 'check your firewall' instructions apply.

For some people, this happens without any firewall issue and while the server is demonstrably up. For many people, setting the launcher to run in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode seems to solve the problem

Baron_Blackhack
02.23.2013 , 05:38 PM | #3
program is already part of the exception list... funny though as I can login to different regions except for APAC.

If it's compatability then it sould've not run at the beginning. thanks though for the kind advise.

OwenBrooks
02.23.2013 , 05:45 PM | #4
Only thing I can think of is Windows key + R type cmd and then ipconfig /flushdns

One region working and not another if not firewall can be just a internet routing issue as they are different paths, if the above doent fix it then likely it will just start working on its own.

Baron_Blackhack
02.23.2013 , 09:28 PM | #5
Tried everything short of reinstalling the game. However since i can log in at other regions, game is ok...

I hope to get feedback from the Mods regarding this.