Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ord Mantell Codex

Jaren_Kincaid
03.26.2012 , 09:04 AM | #1
Is the Separatist Movement organization codex on Ord Mantell for Troopers or Smugglers only? It's just that I don't have it, and my codex for the planet says I'm missing an organization entry, but I can't seem to pick up the "unsafe safe houses" mission to win the codex entry.

Eternalnight
03.26.2012 , 10:12 AM | #2
On all starting planets, any missions that are not class specific storyline missions (doable by one class only) are limited to be doable only by the 2 classes that start in that planet.

Jaren_Kincaid
03.26.2012 , 10:15 AM | #3
So does this mean that some of my codex entries are destined to remain unfulfilled?

enderandrew
02.23.2013 , 11:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid View Post
So does this mean that some of my codex entries are destined to remain unfulfilled?
I know this is a necropost, but with the Achievement system coming, we need to be able to unlock these codex entries. It bugs me that there are so many that are unobtainable.

Jaren_Kincaid
02.23.2013 , 06:45 PM | #5
Interesting that you should resurrect this thread now, because I recently did a codex check (like, 2 days ago!), and find that there are about 4 entries that are unobtainable for me. I have verified that one of them is only available to troopers (so if you're a knight, consular, or smuggler, you're screwed), and another is available to empire only. This sucks.