Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVPing on a PVE Server

SOULCASTER
02.21.2013 , 11:03 AM | #1
Hi, im from a PVP Server, and my friends wanted me to make a toon on their PVE server, so here I am. I currently am a level 44 Sage, and I mainly do warzones to level.

Now on to the main point of this thread.

Your server has THE WORST "PVPers" that i've EVER had the privilege to witness. I have carried more teams to victory in my time questing to level 50 here, than I have on an entire year of pvp on my main server.

I can't speak for your 50s, so i apologize if some of you are getting offended. But your lowbies, are the worst i've ever seen. Not a SINGLE person has a clue on what is going on. Hahaaha the first few weeks it was comical. Now....now i'm about to retire from pvp before i even hit 50 its so bad.

I'm top DPS AND top healer in 90% of the warzones I play (and im a dps sage). In huttball sometimes also occupy a 3rd best slot, with objective points. I get like 0 MVPs from people. Apparently NO ONE plays healer on this server. And when they do, they put up lke 3k dps with 75k healing.....When I switch to healer spec, I still get 0 mvps even though im carrying these failures even more.

Anyone else out there want to group up? I can't keep carrying 7 people alone. I need a partner or two. Hit me up on in game when you see me.

- Soulcaster

PS: I'd like to give a shout out to my man ZESTY in <WOOK>!!! He helps me tolerate the lowbie pvp a bit.

MeRRR
02.21.2013 , 11:20 AM | #2
The general attitude you have displayed in this post makes me feel like you will fit in well here...

SOULCASTER
02.21.2013 , 11:30 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MeRRR View Post
The general attitude you have displayed in this post makes me feel like you will fit in well here...
Thats what i was hoping

kamikrazy
02.21.2013 , 12:06 PM | #4
I don't think it's just a pub or imp thing either. I've played with and against some terrible people in lowbies, but it does get a little better in 50s. I avoid queuing solo unless i'm feeling particularly sadistic and want to test my anger threshold.

In the end, carrying all that weight around makes you stronger. It's like basketball players training with weights on their ankles. When those weights come off...
White-Hart Legacy The Shadowlands
COYS

GM of <Death >

Wookieenator
02.21.2013 , 01:38 PM | #5
leading in damage/healing in lowbies just means you are actively doing something ~25% of the time. Many of the people in those wz's are probably playing for fun, or for the first time (f2pers). I hit 21 solo kills last night on my lvl 28 sorc, most damage by 250k and most healing. 0 votes. Doesn't bother me though, of course they're terrible. 50 pvp isn't great on this server anymore either. No ranked for us, and the average pug is just awful. However I have several 50's on pot5 as well and the pvp is not better over there, in fact the average player over there is usually worse because of all the noob re-rerolls to the fatman back when the original servers were dying.

MidichIorian
02.21.2013 , 02:45 PM | #6
Have you leveled more than one char since F2P? Perhaps that's the reason to why you find lowbie to be worse now. I have leveled sages and sorcs on Shadowlands, tofn and the Bastion since F2P and Shadowlands is by faaaaaaar the better server. The amount of stupidty on the other two servers made me want to send my computer into orbit.
I'm determined that it's a matter of IQ and convinced that the average IQ on the EST servers is a good 10-20 points higher than on the EU and west coast servers. EU has a bunch of more or less developing countries and the west coast has a good deal of junkies, hillbillies and people who barely speak English. Screw that!

And no, it's not a matter of defending "my server" because I don't consider this to be my main server anymore. I moved to EU for the ping but the quality here is better.

ParagonAX
02.21.2013 , 02:55 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
EU has a bunch of more or less developing countries and the west coast has a good deal of junkies, hillbillies and people who barely speak English. Screw that!
Gold!
<Infinite Darkness>
Shadowlands | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Mcdaddy | Missbehavėn | Bubblës
Pot5 | Macropyre | Sėlence | Malefėce | Blėnk

SOULCASTER
02.21.2013 , 02:58 PM | #8
You all bring up a good point. No I have not created a new lowbie toon since Free To Play came out. This is my first one since then. So its quite possible that im playing with a bunch of F2P Window Lickers 24/7.

Ugh its horrible. Make it stop hahaha

You guys don't do rateds on this server??

ParagonAX
02.21.2013 , 03:13 PM | #9
Sadly the rated scene is pretty much dead =(

There are a few matches sprinkled here and there when the stars align and 2 teams have good groups on, but not nearly as much as Bastion, for example.
<Infinite Darkness>
Shadowlands | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Mcdaddy | Missbehavėn | Bubblës
Pot5 | Macropyre | Sėlence | Malefėce | Blėnk

Wookieenator
02.21.2013 , 03:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
You all bring up a good point. No I have not created a new lowbie toon since Free To Play came out. This is my first one since then. So its quite possible that im playing with a bunch of F2P Window Lickers 24/7.

Ugh its horrible. Make it stop hahaha

You guys don't do rateds on this server??
Nobody queues against us anymore. We'll be reforming our ranked team for the pts once all the exploits are fixed.