Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

60k repair bill!

Osryri
02.20.2013 , 02:18 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Viridiana View Post
How bout the internet end all for this thread that is now totally pointless as dev is going to change the repair costs and reduce them next maint, but "pics or it didn't happen" cause at this point no one is disagreeing that costs went up, even the devs agree, the only disagreement still lingering is that you are saying you have a 15k repair each time you die when people who are using the same or similar shells with better mods, enhanc, armors have half or less than that each time.
You found me out. Ive been lying about my repair cost as an excuse to leave them game I really liked.

Akomo
02.20.2013 , 02:18 PM | #172
In one hour and seventeen minutes- 140k earned .Repair cost 8k as per previous post. Even with a 60k repair bill...what are you smoking?
Super Muppet Extraordinaire!

Osryri
02.20.2013 , 02:19 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Akomo View Post
In one hour and seventeen minutes- 140k earned .Repair cost 8k as per previous post. Even with a 60k repair bill...what are you smoking?
Well arent you a special.

Viridiana
02.20.2013 , 02:42 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
You found me out. Ive been lying about my repair cost as an excuse to leave them game I really liked.
I'm not calling you a liar, I think you are just mistaken about any of the following :
A. The cost.
B. How many times you wiped.
C. Had damaged gear before entering the instance.

And screenshots is the quickest way to show us.

Osryri
02.20.2013 , 05:51 PM | #175
I'm not calling you a liar, I think you are just mistaken about any of the following :
A. The cost.
B. How many times you wiped.
C. Had damaged gear before entering the instance.

And screenshots is the quickest way to show us.
Sure let me get in my time machine and make some screen shots for you. I'll get right on that.

Viridiana
02.20.2013 , 06:31 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
Sure let me get in my time machine and make some screen shots for you. I'll get right on that.
Or perhaps next time you are in a terribad group and wipe a bunch of times you could capture some, even fraps it, hell just wipe the group to prove your point, the greater forum population doesn't care as long as we get some proof.

Edit: hell if you are on Harbinger i'll send you the repair costs for whatever your screenshots/fraps show.

JediNg
02.20.2013 , 07:23 PM | #177
I remember 90k repair bills progressing through SM EV in Feb 2012 when I didn't even have tionese gear yet. lol @ the OP.
Ritha
The Harbinger
Formerly from Ahazi, Dec Oct 2003 - Nov 2005

tdgesq
02.20.2013 , 07:47 PM | #178
Yeah I would be interested to see the results of your raiding this week, I didn't get a chance to do anything difficult after 1.7 dropped beyond Xeno HM so I haven't seen what a raid will do to my repair costs, and i've only died on one toon all week so that doesn't help much there, but if I get a chance to kill my toons i'll cap it and post my findings on here.
What is the status of this? I'm interested to see the results.

Jeweledleah
02.20.2013 , 07:57 PM | #179
guys. GUYS. they have acknowledged that there IS a bug in calculating repair costs, that's based on the type of shell you are wearing. the more expensive the shell vendor cost? the higher the bill. this is why some people are seeing much higher repair costs then others.

this bug is going to be patched, repair costs equalized as well as temporarily discounted until release of the expansion.

so please, stop calling people liars. just because you didn't experience something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Osryri
02.20.2013 , 10:04 PM | #180
Or perhaps next time you are in a terribad group and wipe a bunch of times you could capture some, even fraps it, hell just wipe the group to prove your point, the greater forum population doesn't care as long as we get some proof.

Edit: hell if you are on Harbinger i'll send you the repair costs for whatever your screenshots/fraps show.
Read the Fing forums if you want proof.