Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scalene gear

ClaudeTaylor
02.14.2013 , 05:05 AM | #1
Man i love this gear. But! The helmet looks, well i better not say. My suggestion is that if we choose to equip a different helmet with the scalene chest it will make that helmet as colorfull as the chest, with the red or blue pen stripping. That would make this gear totally worth it. Please concider this. I believe it would make other want this gear more.

Ayradyss
02.16.2013 , 03:57 AM | #2
One odd thing about the stuff is that, other than the chest piece, there's absolutely no reason to spend the extra credits to buy the White set pieces, far as I can tell.

The only bits that don't recolor with "Unify Color Scheme" are the glowy bits. So if you like the look of the White set, just get the White chest, then all the other Blue pieces, which will unify to look exactly like the White. No need to shell out the extra EC for every White piece.

(Let me know if I'm missing something here -- I didn't see any stat differences or whatnot to differentiate the sets.)

tekhiun
02.16.2013 , 05:48 AM | #3
Imo head piece and boots look awful, i would suggest a recolor of one of these 2 models instead

http://www.torhead.com/item/3qgFnTh/...right-headgear

http://www.torhead.com/item/3u3mJrP/...-silk-headgear
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

odonoghuet
02.16.2013 , 05:56 AM | #4
Got to say, the lack of unify colors here is pretty weak. Really makes the rep grind of questionable worth.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.

ClaudeTaylor
02.17.2013 , 10:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by odonoghuet View Post
Got to say, the lack of unify colors here is pretty weak. Really makes the rep grind of questionable worth.
Agreed!

lineinfantry
02.20.2013 , 01:11 PM | #6
well, i'm quite disappointed when i realize that our companions can't wear these armors. is that a bug or a permanent issue?