Revan's Mask

MisleadProphet

Doubt anyone still have these anymore that aren't bound, but man. I am having the hardest time finding one, without spending all of my credits on the marketplace... Yet Ive already spent enough real money on the boxes. Anyone out there with one theyre able to sell, without kill me?

Are you the guy who was trying to buy one for 200k and a cartel plasma cannon? If so, I've got to tell you that no one is going to trade you a mask for that.

I've switched servers so I'm not sure about Shadowlands but I guess the following could give some indication on the current prices. Anyhow, I managed to get one in a pack and figured that it would sell for 1-2M. WRONG, people had them up for 7-9M on GTN (again, on my new server). I never expected that kind of money for it so I put mine up for 4,5M and instantly had someone PM'ing me about it, he was trying to get it down to 4M. I never had time to get back to him though because someone had already bought it for my asking price on GTN. Sweet money since I'm working on my first char on the new server and dont have any sources of income, alts.

Short version, expect to pay a couple of million.

Edited by MidichIorian