Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Start Gree Missions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Can't Start Gree Missions?

Vigilanis
02.17.2013 , 07:28 PM | #1
Ok this is annoying, I have watched the feed on the temporary news droid on the Fleet, but at the end of the sequence I don't get a mission or anything to go to Ilum and start the Gree quests.

So when I got to Ilum, no quest givers will talk to me and the triangle above their heads is greyed out? This includes the terminal at the Western Shelf.

Am I missing something and doing it wrong? Hence the post in New Player Help.

thanks
The Legend of Vigi
The Sunrider Legacy

Jormagund
02.17.2013 , 07:37 PM | #2
You need to be at least level 45.
Lost Order of Akalabeth
Jedi Covenant Server

TheHungryJack
02.17.2013 , 08:18 PM | #3
This is stating that your character is below the level cap for those missions. To fix this problem, level up your character, or get on a higher level one. Hope this helps!
"I'm so smart, sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying."-Unknown.

KyussX
02.17.2013 , 08:41 PM | #4
you have to finish chapter 3 on your toon to unlock them.

Vigilanis
02.18.2013 , 01:49 AM | #5
Ah ok thanks, I had seen that it was level 45+ but then I started seeing player at level 24 etc with the Gree Research Assistant title and thought there must be some content available. Guess they know something I don't lol.

Thanks
The Legend of Vigi
The Sunrider Legacy

Spartanik
02.18.2013 , 02:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vigilanis View Post
Ah ok thanks, I had seen that it was level 45+ but then I started seeing player at level 24 etc with the Gree Research Assistant title and thought there must be some content available. Guess they know something I don't lol.

Thanks
The title is a legacy one. meaning it is unlocked for all characters in that legacy regardless of lvl.
That level 24 had done those gree quests in another character of his legacy probably a lvl 50 one andn reached newcomer standing with the gree.
Reputation is a legacy feature remember that, what you get in one character it will be the same for the other characters you play within your legacy, even in the oposing factions.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Tanga_Yal
02.18.2013 , 02:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jormagund View Post
You need to be at least level 45.
Which begs the question, if you can't do the missions, why are you given the invite in the first place?

I've done the same thing, shouldn't the system be able to detect what lvl you are and only offer the Gree missions to those able to do them??

Vigilanis
02.18.2013 , 03:12 AM | #8
Ah OK didn't realise the titles were legacy bound, thanks for all your help guys.....One more level to go and I can join in....If I get it done before it disappears :/

Thanks
The Legend of Vigi
The Sunrider Legacy