Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So... Ilum pvp/pve

colmiak
02.17.2013 , 02:07 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Fred View Post
Say what you want but i like the new ilum. No way this would have happened with the old ilum.

If you consider yourself a pvper you should be very very happy with this new update
I dont think I've queued for regular warzones in two days now cuz I'm having so much fun there.

i would like to point out that the medpacs (and to a lesser extent, grenades) were in fact NOT provided by Feken Linkorporated (nor made!).

Mine heal way betters. moarz. lolol.

knockoffs.

PoliteAssasin
02.17.2013 , 02:09 PM | #72
You mean to tell me that those medpacs weren't feken approved?!? I'm bringing the rest of these back to the vender ASAP!
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

J_Fred
02.17.2013 , 03:12 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by colmiak View Post
i would like to point out that the medpacs (and to a lesser extent, grenades) were in fact NOT provided by Feken Linkorporated (nor made!).

Mine heal way betters. moarz. lolol.

knockoffs.
Crap and here I thought I was getting my money's worth
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

Desiirea
02.18.2013 , 02:40 PM | #74
I've made it my personal duty to break up any lines I see there, even if I die doing it. Standing in line in a pvp zone in a game is just silly! We stand in enough lines IRL. Don't like it? Sorry! Kill me. My dps sucks it shouldn't be too hard.

Oh that tank I have running around with me, don't mind him. He feels the same way
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

PoliteAssasin
02.18.2013 , 02:54 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Desiirea View Post
I've made it my personal duty to break up any lines I see there, even if I die doing it. Standing in line in a pvp zone in a game is just silly! We stand in enough lines IRL.
LOL such a good point.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Jaddis
02.18.2013 , 03:03 PM | #76
I've made it my personal duty to break up any lines I see there, even if I die doing it. Standing in line in a pvp zone in a game is just silly! We stand in enough lines IRL. Don't like it? Sorry! Kill me. My dps sucks it shouldn't be too hard.

Oh that tank I have running around with me, don't mind him. He feels the same way
Healer to healer brofist!

J_Fred
02.18.2013 , 08:16 PM | #77

I like to grab orbs with some buddies and start fights there at mid. We usually clear everyone out but in the off chance we die we let off a nice suicide bomb that will deck you about 50% hp no matter what stance/defensive cd you have. And if you are clearing lines as a melee, i suggest gettinng away from the orb carrier your attacking before they blow up, cause those will mess up your day
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

Desiirea
02.25.2013 , 09:18 AM | #78

I would humbly like to remind people that this is my stance on this. To me it's a game, and this isn't Hello Kitty Island Adventures. I know you are trying to get your dailies done. We all are. It's suppose to be a fight to get them done. That's why the dev's made it a PvP questing area! But if you are standing between me and my objectives/ quest goals and you are red I will work with my tank to kill you. I'm sorry if you don't like it and you are a PvE player and you just want to participate in the event. Guess what so do I. But the rules are not made BY YOU. They are made by the developers. I'm not going to bow to the wish of every player on the server and play by their individual rules. I'd never get to play as everyone has different rules.

What I won't do is sit on your body and camp you, or sit on the pylon for hours and camp it with my guild so no one can ever get the quests done. I won't cuss you out or call you names. THAT is being a jerk. If you don't like it you have 2 options. Don't go in a PvP area or choose to switch instances. If we tell you you can switch instances to not deal with it, and you don't... don't sit there having a temper tantrum and QQ'ing in general chat for an hour that people are killing you/breaking up your line because you aren't getting your way. There are only 2 of us, a bunch of you can get together and beat our butts (which did happen yesterday, and I really enjoyed having my rear end handed to me when it finally did)

And the next person that calls me kid I'm going to laugh in your face. I have 3 kids, one of them is 20. That's right, some soccer mom just kicked your butt in a PvP area. Think on that one. :P

Anyone want a cookie?
Cookies4Ever

Desiirea
02.25.2013 , 09:30 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaddis View Post
Healer to healer brofist!
I <3 you Jaddis.
Cookies4Ever

Reynaga
02.25.2013 , 10:29 AM | #80
Des I agree with you, but people will complain because they love to complain. Don't take it personal, by tomorrow no one will be doing this and everyone will go back to how it was before the ilum revamp, and they will love you again when they get into a wz with you and Fluxs because they will roll whoever or whatever you're playing and they can win. Fickle bunch-o-people. Pvpers don't get mad for getting killed in pvp, you don't take gear damage, so a death is just a minor setback. Like you said, they could group up, and if they were grouped up then they would get it done faster and not have to hang around in lines.
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.