Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

60k repair bill!

Osryri
02.17.2013 , 05:13 AM | #1
Thanks Bioware. I didn't even make 60k today but due to a few wipes in a flashpoint I lost every credit I earned plus some. Thanks so much for screwing up this game even further.

Osryri
02.17.2013 , 05:24 AM | #2
Im tired of this. Canceled my sub.

AshlaBoga
02.17.2013 , 05:28 AM | #3
60k isn't that hard to make in a day, and 60k repair bill didn't' use to be an issue from, oh say 10 wipes. But I'm guess that took you 4-5 wipes with the current costs.

Honestly, if you remember pre-1.2 the repair costs were nuts. Back then you'd be looking at a 180k repair bill instead of a 60k one, you're lucky they didn't revert to that.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

RixoFutu
02.17.2013 , 05:30 AM | #4
Making credits in SWTOR is very easy and you can do it in many ways. If you can't make 60k, you are very incompetent to play this game.
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."

Cleet_Xia
02.17.2013 , 05:32 AM | #5
Anybody seen that link to the "naked run" against Soa, lately? Just sayin.....
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Osryri
02.17.2013 , 05:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
60k isn't that hard to make in a day, and 60k repair bill wouldn't be an issue from, oh say 10 wipes. But I'm guess that took you 4-5 wipes with the current costs.

Honestly, if you remember pre-1.2 the repair costs were nuts. Back then you'd be looking at a 180k repair bill instead of a 60k one, you're lucky they didn't revert to that.

Well have fun losing tons of credits for no reason at all. Id rather waste my time doing something fun.

Osryri
02.17.2013 , 05:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RixoFutu View Post
Making credits in SWTOR is very easy and you can do it in many ways. If you can't make 60k, you are very incompetent to play this game.
maybe you're to incompetent to read what I said. I lost more credits then I made today by simply having a few wipes in a flashpoint. That means I completely wasted all my time doing the few dailies I did. I don't enjoy seeing negative results for my efforts.

AsheraII
02.17.2013 , 08:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
maybe you're to incompetent to read what I said. I lost more credits then I made today by simply having a few wipes in a flashpoint. That means I completely wasted all my time doing the few dailies I did. I don't enjoy seeing negative results for my efforts.
Then do more dailies. Just the grey trash you pick up along the way doing the soloable Section X ones is easily worth 10k, which should be enough for paying repairs from doing those dailies. And those dailies themselves pay enough to pay that 60k bill of yours. Group up with others for the heroics, and you'll make even more. Add some variation, do the ones on Ilum next day and faceroll Corellia on another. Currently, we also have a Gree event that's worth a similar amount of credits. And there are a lot more places where you can do that than you'd think. With all the dailies and high level heroics available, one could easily make half a million in a day.

The other option, ofcourse, would be to stop wiping in flashpoints. If some dps has a habit of pulling early or breaking CC's: kick him. If you have a habit of pulling early or breaking CC's: quit playing.
. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##¯¯(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/¯¯

Sala
02.17.2013 , 08:22 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
Thanks Bioware. I didn't even make 60k today but due to a few wipes in a flashpoint I lost every credit I earned plus some. Thanks so much for screwing up this game even further.
After watching several patches come out since Beta that lowered the cost of repairs as well as mod'ing.

Now, all of the sudden the repair costs go skyhigh.

For those of you who do not understand what it happening here.. you dont even have to wipe. Just run your belsavis dailies and go check a repair droid before you leave. Mine was 35k. I never died.

This is the heart of the problem.

Operation TFB, 8 man run , 7 wipes, repair losses over 120k. Simply ridiculous.
“It is better to be alone than in bad company.” /// George Washington.

Akomo
02.17.2013 , 08:26 AM | #10
Good.Weed out the non -hackers.Listen up, this game requires a certain degree of playtime to be good at.A casual player should be able to handle it.If they cant ,then MMOs arent for them.Wiped three times on gree raid HM and my bill was 29k.So frikkin what! I made that just getting to the raid location.

I could never understand why folks would WANT to wipe 10 times ,then come here to complain about the bill.Thats like using up electricity then saying that they dont want to be charged for it. Gimme a break!

Furthermore, do you repair as you go along? I do all the time.I see a medical droid, repair.I pull out my personal one , repair.Its no big deal.Or are you so cheap with digital currency to not spend it?Wow.
Super Muppet Extraordinaire!