Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

some stories completed,which story next?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
some stories completed,which story next?

_biddan_
02.16.2013 , 10:39 AM | #1
possible spoilers about endings in the spoilers.

i just completed the agent's story
Spoiler

and i arleady completed the warrior
Spoiler

the inquisitor
Spoiler

the smuggler
Spoiler

and the consular
Spoiler

which one do you suggest now?
(not necessarly new stories,but also different ways to play the stories i arleady finished.)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

_biddan_
02.16.2013 , 03:12 PM | #2
90 people and no answer,that's what you get when you try to rely on other people kindness.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Boomhouer
02.16.2013 , 03:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
90 people and no answer,that's what you get when you try to rely on other people kindness.
Sensitive much?

If you havent done the Jedi Knight story it does get pretty epic towards the end.

LanaRyra
02.16.2013 , 03:40 PM | #4
I personally haven't played through all of the stories, just trooper and inquisitor fully. First chapter of trooper is basically revenge and rebuilding. second is finishing rebuilding so you can do a mission...third is trying to defeat an enemy. really through the whole thing you are serving the republic and in the end hitting the empire hard. i personally went light side...but a lot in the story i saw dark side choices were actually following orders. It all depends on what you like, i liked it myself. I also like the jedi knight story so far..but i dont know much about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year. Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.
Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually

Xargyn
02.18.2013 , 06:25 PM | #5
There's not a lot of difference between a light side and dark side story progression, so unless there's a story that you really liked, you should go to a new one. The Warrior has a companion that changes personality depending on if your light or dark sided decision though.
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?

_biddan_
02.19.2013 , 11:03 AM | #6
thanks for the tips.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50