Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Scavenging] Holly metal farm, Batman!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Scavenging] Holly metal farm, Batman!

TheIronMonkey
02.14.2013 , 01:22 PM | #1
If you need/want Durasteel or Zal Alloy, head to the Gree event. There are bots ready to be scavanged EVERYWHERE, specially around the pilons. Just while you do your dailies you can pickup a stack worth.

Many already noticed I guess, but just in case.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Grayseven
02.16.2013 , 03:03 AM | #2
I have multiple scavengers and it seems I take twice as long on those toons to finish the Gree dailies because I have to keep stopping and scavenging...

Helping my wallet, that's for certain.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

Zylaro
02.16.2013 , 05:05 AM | #3
Its like fairy lights at Christmas as you say difficult not to stop and harvest is all up. Same for bio, I got tons of mutagenic paste last night.

parmie
02.16.2013 , 05:23 AM | #4
I know, I had the same thought, just hang around a pylon vacuuming up the droid bodies that pile up. Think of it as saving the Ilum environment.

TheIronMonkey
02.19.2013 , 12:28 AM | #5
Unfortunately, the archeology people are left out. There is NOTHING out there at all! :-O
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Webalienz
02.19.2013 , 11:14 AM | #6
This is also true for Bionalysis. Tons of creatures to farm.

Khevar
02.19.2013 , 03:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by parmie View Post
I know, I had the same thought, just hang around a pylon vacuuming up the droid bodies that pile up. Think of it as saving the Ilum environment.
Ha!

"No. Is too much droids. I stay"

Blackardin
02.19.2013 , 04:31 PM | #8
I'll be interested to see how this affects the economy in this area. I'm thinking the particular item prices will drop like a rock very shortly so people may also want to check in on the GTN over the next couple of weeks. I'm sure the market farmers will be buying these up for later sale.
May the Schwartz be with you....

TheIronMonkey
02.20.2013 , 09:43 AM | #9
I am accumulating all I can so I can research at large. I have been having shortage of Zal Alloy for research for a while, finally no more. I mean not crazy like pick everything up, but enough to come out with one or two stacks in a couple of days.

Bio also, I have enough red goo for a while

OmenQ
02.22.2013 , 12:42 PM | #10
I was just thinking I need to take my scavenger into that event tonight to pick up some mats.

Bio mats are plentiful in Section X, right outside the base. I stock up once in a while there.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>