Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fresh Resub LF Weekend Raiding Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Fresh Resub LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Ortonic
02.15.2013 , 09:06 PM | #1
Good evening!

After taking a few months off and seeing the upcoming content, my interest in SWTOR has been renewed and I've decided to resub! I started out with the beta for the game and played for roughly 5-6 months with my Jedi Sentinel. With various bugs and what I felt to be a lack of direction from the handlers of the game, I decided to retire myself.

However, with new people at the helm, 1.7 now out and an upcoming expansion bringing new story content to the game, I've decided to come back. I'm looking for a weekend raiding guild for either 8 or 16 man Operations, plus the usual daily activity of dailies, PvP, etc. I'm honestly open and willing to go whatever direction the guild is.

My previous SWTOR raiding experience is 8 man Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace. Unfortunately I have not attempted the last two Operations to come out. I still have the Lost Island quest that I'm trying to finish up, although sitting in the LFG tool seems to take an eternity.

I live in CST so preferably something that starts anywhere from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. until whenever. Please respond on this message and I'm looking forward to be added to your team!