Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

if Disney make the last one a romance star wars will end

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
if Disney make the last one a romance star wars will end

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.15.2013 , 01:31 PM | #2
Lol, there is definitely some sexual tension going on between Ventress and Obi Wan.

Oh and Yoda and Yaddle, do it.

Ventessel's Avatar


Ventessel
02.21.2013 , 12:09 PM | #3
Well, Star Wars could certainly use some good romance added back into it. Han and Leia were great in the OT, but when Lucas tried scripting Anakin and Padme, the entire thing felt so forced and awkward... it was truly horrible to experience.

They need to make great characters, put them in a tense situation, and let a great director and actors unfold the rest.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Darth__Carnal's Avatar


Darth__Carnal
02.21.2013 , 08:52 PM | #4
Disney will have characters just suddenly break out into singing for no reason. It always happens in a Disney flick.
☾▓║]!▀!▀!▀!▀!▀!▀║▩▓[██████████▓▒░Surrender to Temptation░▒▓███████████)

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.21.2013 , 11:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Lol, there is definitely some sexual tension going on between Ventress and Obi Wan.

Oh and Yoda and Yaddle, do it.
I nearly cried when i saw the eu that when ventress was nearly killed and brought away in a republic medical frigate (that she later used to escape and flee the war forever) however obi wan thought she was dead and laid flowers at this point on tatooine every year to honour her.....
I love you obi-wan!
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.22.2013 , 03:56 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I nearly cried when i saw the eu that when ventress was nearly killed and brought away in a republic medical frigate (that she later used to escape and flee the war forever) however obi wan thought she was dead and laid flowers at this point on tatooine every year to honour her.....
I love you obi-wan!
Too bad that's non-canon now.

I hope whatever her fate turns out to be it will be as touching as this one...

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.22.2013 , 07:30 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Too bad that's non-canon now.

I hope whatever her fate turns out to be it will be as touching as this one...
Re reading that i saw how little it made sense...
Im glad you could interpret it

Yeh, i really hope Ventress survives, and in a nice way too :/
I really like her as a character, and i like her mini-romance with Obi-Wan even more, i really feel sorry for her, the way she gets caught up in a war she really does not want to be a part of....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.22.2013 , 07:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Re reading that i saw how little it made sense...
Im glad you could interpret it

Yeh, i really hope Ventress survives, and in a nice way too :/
I really like her as a character, and i like her mini-romance with Obi-Wan even more, i really feel sorry for her, the way she gets caught up in a war she really does not want to be a part of....
It certainly looks like its going that way, and yeah she's my favourite character in TCW. I'd quite like to see some future arcs focus on her specifically.

Another thing, I really like the tension/relationship between her and Grievous. Sort of a quasi romance going on there too, sort of. Lol I think Ventress just flirts with everyone.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.22.2013 , 07:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
It certainly looks like its going that way, and yeah she's my favourite character in TCW. I'd quite like to see some future arcs focus on her specifically.

Another thing, I really like the tension/relationship between her and Grievous. Sort of a quasi romance going on there too, sort of. Lol I think Ventress just flirts with everyone.
Even those shes in the process of slaughtering it seems
Yeh, but it also does seem like there is some major hate going on between them too, dont forget their Duel during the Nightsister arc... (An Arc focussed on ventress.... An arc that is sure to continue given how it ended)

She is that deadly combination of Sexy and Deadly
Ahhh, you gotta love that hairless harpy...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.22.2013 , 09:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Even those shes in the process of slaughtering it seems
Yeh, but it also does seem like there is some major hate going on between them too, dont forget their Duel during the Nightsister arc... (An Arc focussed on ventress.... An arc that is sure to continue given how it ended)

She is that deadly combination of Sexy and Deadly
Ahhh, you gotta love that hairless harpy...
Oh yeah, I wish that scene had been included in the episode, the way she jumps drops him is so classy.

And yeah there's definitely intense rivalry between her and Grievous, but its funny how Ventress still manages to flirt with him all the same. (or was that Grievous flirting with Ventress?)

And Ventress is going to make an apperance in the next episode, so that will be cool and hopefully continue her path. Go hairless harpy!