Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Items from KOTOR era

Chaotic_Phoenix
02.14.2013 , 02:12 AM | #1
Malak's Armor
The Quel-Droma Robes
The Star Forge Robes
Mandalore the Ultimate's Armor
Mandalore the Preserver's Armor
Exar Kun's Armor
Exar Kun's Lightsaber
Zayne Carrick's Lightsaber
The Exile's Lightsaber
Bacca's Ceremonial Blade
Naga Sadow's Poison Blade
Ordo's Repeating Blaster
Silver Lightsaber Crystal
Viridian Lightsaber Crystal
A Customization Kit for HK-51 that makes him look like HK-47
A Customization Kit for T7-01 that makes him look like T3-M4

ZirusZero
02.14.2013 , 04:30 AM | #2
Don't forget Malak's cybernetic jaw.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

DaveMallonee
02.14.2013 , 08:37 AM | #3
They also need to add the two lightsaber crystals you can purchase on Yavin in KOTOR, the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force. They could be unique color combinations, like Orange White for HotG and Cyan Silver for MotF.

A Krayt Dragon Pearl would also be cool as well as the Sword of Ajunta Pall for dark side characters

From the Tales of the Jedi comics I would love to see a yellow green bladed lightsaber identified as Ulic Qel-Droma's blade as well as Freedon Nadd's blaster and short lightsaber from KOTR 2

Chaotic_Phoenix
02.14.2013 , 02:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DaveMallonee View Post
They also need to add the two lightsaber crystals you can purchase on Yavin in KOTOR, the Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force. They could be unique color combinations, like Orange White for HotG and Cyan Silver for MotF.

A Krayt Dragon Pearl would also be cool as well as the Sword of Ajunta Pall for dark side characters

From the Tales of the Jedi comics I would love to see a yellow green bladed lightsaber identified as Ulic Qel-Droma's blade as well as Freedon Nadd's blaster and short lightsaber from KOTR 2
That would be epic , and I completely forgot about the Mantle of the Force Crystal x)

I would love to see all of those items added as well

herold
02.14.2013 , 04:39 PM | #5
/sign
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

snerror
02.15.2013 , 05:26 AM | #6
Darth Nihilus armor also

KimbriOnasi
02.15.2013 , 08:03 AM | #7
Carth Onasi blasters too. That would go great with my Onasi Legacy name

DarthDymond
02.15.2013 , 11:14 AM | #8
Great suggestions!
we need the metallic Sith Trooper armor from the first KOTOR game and the Mandalorian Neo-Crusader Armor in different colors too.

Spartanik
02.15.2013 , 11:25 AM | #9
Indeed so much this.
signed offf course.

But to be fair exar kun lightsaber/ sion lightsaber or even the ancestral quell droma blade are in game already.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Divona
02.18.2013 , 06:19 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DaveMallonee View Post

Mantle of the force and Heart of the Guardian were GREAT colors i really liked in Kotor.
There were many other great color versions that were simply epic compared to our current ugly 2 color versions:
Here are examples:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202460

The most i liked is White that we already have (thanks Bioware ) even it looks more silver because of much less brightness than Kotor white. Second i'd like to see is Mantle of Force. I'm sure it would be very demanded.

But also Viridian is very unique color. I really dislike last crystal we got Lime-Green