Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Old Republic™ adds a new billing option!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Old Republic™ adds a new billing option!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beldorus
02.13.2013 , 03:07 AM | #11
parents will be furious when they discover their child cell phone bill :]

Gommas
02.13.2013 , 06:10 AM | #12
Thank you!

LordMiguelangel
02.13.2013 , 05:41 PM | #13
I request Venezuela to be added to the list of countries able to use this service, I've used BOKU before in other games and I'm aware that it is possible for my country to succesfully use this method of payment without any troubles.

It should also be noted that Venezuelan community has it hard to buy anything from the SWTOR Store since credit card method of payment and Pay Pal are really difficult to use from this country, so this service would allow us to actually start buying stuff from the store and not be left out of all the goodies.

Can we expect for this to be implemented here, and if so, when could we expect it?

I'd also like to encourage and support people from other countries to comment in this thread and request your own country to be added to the list, we should all have the option of getting the goodies we want.

Capetoider
02.13.2013 , 08:59 PM | #14
just gone to check out... and my first tough was: what the frak is wrong with that conversion?

as I have a cell and don't really use it much, i often have lots of money that go to waste... but come 'on...

USD to BR real conversion: U$1 usd +/- R$2 reais

the 450 for 4.99 goes for ??? = yes, you guessed right: R$22.84 ... wait what?

ok, ppl have to get money, maybe for R$12~15 but 22 is way too overprice!
May the Force Be With You!

johanonsoolo
02.14.2013 , 12:47 AM | #15
Why no Finland?

stivius
02.14.2013 , 06:10 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Capetoider View Post
just gone to check out... and my first tough was: what the frak is wrong with that conversion?

as I have a cell and don't really use it much, i often have lots of money that go to waste... but come 'on...

It's not about conversion rates of $ to whatever. Ea have to pay the applicable taxes for your region, complain to the government wherever you live for the discrepancy. If your in the EU just hope the US and EU ratify this freetrade agreement soon, everyones a winner if that comes off.
Obi Wan to Luke "When i first met your father he was already the best london underground train driver in the galaxy"
The greatest trick BW/EA ever pulled was to convince some people that re-rolling is legitimate "End Game"

firephly
02.14.2013 , 04:36 PM | #17
Why not USA?

I'm a subscriber and get free cartel coins to begin with, but it actually would be a little more convenient if I wanted to purchase more for vanity gear without having to ALT+Tab to my desk top...It crashes my game sometimes

Although, I guess I -could- just get onto my web browser on my phone and do it like that buuut...
I'm not just a thug in a uniform - I'm a heavily armed thug in a uniform.

Sevyl
02.15.2013 , 06:49 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Capetoider View Post

With current conversion rates $4.99 USD should only come out to 9.77 BRL. If they're trying to charge 22, that's insane lol.
Capture by design, Kill by necessity.
Darkside Syndicate Official Homepage

pinchealberto
02.15.2013 , 02:54 PM | #19
I agree waz up whit Mexico and the rest of latin America you seem to forget abouth us and I ended up in a EU server looking for people that speek Español and I find my self not alone on that.
O te Chingas O te Jodes. TIJUANERO Insurrecction

Pigdaddy
02.16.2013 , 01:38 AM | #20
please explain to me how the hell it's AUD$7.00 for the coins but USD$4.50 when our dollar is above parity!?!?!?!.

I doubt that price even factors in carrier charges!. Nice ripoff, very nice.
EVERYDAY I'M TROLOL'ING
Australian CE pre-order.. THANK YOU AMAZON! [/CENTER]