Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lockouts

mcslack
02.12.2013 , 11:21 AM | #1
Hi just started running low level Ops. We ran a SM EV and the group all fell apart just before Garj. So now Im lockout for the 3 day(?) period, but only XRR-3 is locked. I understand why they lockout and how it works if a full run was completed. But how does it work if only 1 or 2 bosses are locked? I can see where I have only XRR-3 lockout now and the rest are green. Does this mean I can run the others or cant run any instance of the OP until the 3 day lockout ends? And if I can, do I just tell the group I can only run the bosses not locked?

thanx

Memo-
02.12.2013 , 11:40 AM | #2
If you are the ops-leader (or have progressed the same as the ops-leader) you will start from after the droid. You'll have to clear the mobs to get to Gharj, but you don't get to defeat the droid again. The lockout is weekly, and it resets on Tuesdays (at 12PM GMT).
    Delarah - Sentinel | Luccia - Sage | Ethawn - ScoundrelStilva - Vanguard | Tenori - Guardian | Weimar - Shadow 
 Maliris - Sniper | Jauhe - Marauder | Všli - PTFaris - Merc | Sopraano - Assa | Rai'chu - Sorc
The Lihavuori Legacy | <Lice-Ridden Banthas><Bantha's Backside> | Tomb of Freedon Nadd

mikebevo
02.12.2013 , 11:42 AM | #3
You can do any boss you are not locked out of. You can complete the operation with an entirely new group. You will just have to be group leader at the start and enter the instance first (or someone else locked out of the first boss will have to do both) . You should be able to very easily get a group for Gharj, since that will give people the weekly, but if you are wanting a full run, be really careful who you invite or they will be bailing after Gharj. Make you intentions very clear at the start.

Atramar
02.12.2013 , 11:44 AM | #4
If you kill 1st boss and leave group, you cannot join group that didn't kill 1st boss until lockout ends.

BUT, if they make you a leader, you reset phases, your team will enter your phase, so where 1st boss is killed and can proceed to 2nd boss. Or, they 7 man (or invite some one else) kill 1st boss and then you can join.
Also, lockouts are per char, not account, so if you make an alt, you can rotate.

this was made so people will not kill 3 bosses and reset to kill them again to slow down item grind a bit.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

mcslack
02.12.2013 , 11:44 AM | #5
Ah ok this makes sense thank you

thomasbaxter
02.13.2013 , 08:30 AM | #6
This happens a lot every week (more on KP when we hit the puzzle and everything hits the bricks). Just tick 'join in-progress groups' and add yourself to group finder and ull end up getting matched with the other thousand people who had the same problem