Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Names to fear

Saulron
02.13.2013 , 05:19 AM | #51
If your bringing names up from the past Swarna was better than anyone listed on these 5 pages.
Cheezy Poof

SpwWalker
03.09.2013 , 10:24 PM | #52
So why did I beat him out of over 1 million credits in duels when he was completely min/maxed?

He is good...but get your facts straight...my name was on that list.

sharpenedstick
03.09.2013 , 10:31 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by SpwWalker View Post
So why did I beat him out of over 1 million credits in duels when he was completely min/maxed?

Not taking sides in that particular argument, but there's far more to pvp skill than winning duels. 1v1 is too often considered the end all be all, and if you want to talk about the best duelist, that's a different discussion. But personally, I fear the people who play to WZ objectives far more than mere DPSers.

Vhexit
03.09.2013 , 10:35 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by SpwWalker View Post

Omg games such srs bsness cowadoody l33t h@x skill!

Freeyayo
03.10.2013 , 01:34 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by kozzie View Post
Unfunnyname
O'zara
tercept
dilrsie (spelling)
Kaisersoze
Radic
Rohk
Swalker.

What times are rateds ran on this server?
i will try to get these 8 to run some on jung ma since there is no imp good guilds that run on jung ma

o'zara
None of those people were good. They were always in a premade. They were only good together. Not solo. Unfunnyname especially sucked. I mean he's a PT OMG so hard to play. Same with Kaiser (Assasin). Not hard to play.

Freeyayo
03.10.2013 , 01:36 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Saulron View Post
If your bringing names up from the past Swarna was better than anyone listed on these 5 pages.
I haven't read this whole thread yet, but Cheezy the only one right so far. Swarna taught marauders how to play.

Freeyayo
03.10.2013 , 01:38 AM | #57
Also....the fact you win a lot in your 4-8 man premade regulars (which is what most of these people posting know you from) DOES NOT make you good at pvp.

jedimasterjac
03.10.2013 , 01:38 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeyayo View Post
None of those people were good. They were always in a premade. They were only good together. Not solo. Unfunnyname especially sucked. I mean he's a PT OMG so hard to play. Same with Kaiser (Assasin). Not hard to play.
Assassin is NOT an easy class.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

Freeyayo
03.10.2013 , 01:54 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Assassin is NOT an easy class.
I'm going to assume this is a joke.

Freeyayo
03.10.2013 , 01:57 AM | #60
Every other DPS class that does a buttload a of damage, is a glass cannon. PTs and Assasins (and pub equivalents) do nice damage and are the opposite of glass cannons.