PvP mission rewards

DarkKnightRising

The rewards for the weekly make picking it up hardly even worth it. the weekly should give at least 500 wz/rwz coms . why would a quest that you can only do once a week give you the same reward as the mission that you can do everyday?

It doesn't give the same reward as the daily. Daily gives 100/100, Weekly gives 300/300. It seems like a sufficient reward to me. But, I guess that's a matter of perspective.

Or are you referring to some new weekly from 1.7 that I am not aware of yet.

It doesn't give the same reward as the daily. Daily gives 100/100, Weekly gives 300/300. It seems like a sufficient reward to me. But, I guess that's a matter of perspective.

Or are you referring to some new weekly from 1.7 that I am not aware of yet.

what i mean is you get the same amount for finishing the weekly as you do during the daily. when the finish the daily you have already earned more than what the weekly gives you

what i mean is you get the same amount for finishing the weekly as you do during the daily. when the finish the daily you have already earned more than what the weekly gives you

If your reasoning is that the Comms you get just for completing a warzone + the ones from the daily = same ammount as the weekly. Your logic is flawed. Because you would also be getting comms from warzones as you are doing the weekly.

If your reasoning is that the Comms you get just for completing a warzone + the ones from the daily = same ammount as the weekly. Your logic is flawed. Because you would also be getting comms from warzones as you are doing the weekly.

Lmao, god damm.