Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do i waste WZ commedations on under lvl 50?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What do i waste WZ commedations on under lvl 50?

V-Serp
02.12.2013 , 03:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
So just so I make sure I understand that method, you max out your ranked comms at 4500, and then buy bunch of weapons with your unranked, and then as they near the 2 hours you just kind of rotate your inventory, buying a new one, and refunding whichever is oldest. Then you ding 50, spend all your comms, refund all your weapons and you have 'blank' x 900 extra comms. Did I miss anything?
I wonder if Bioware will patch this "exploit" out since it actually helps people out. I still think the comm cap is inherently stupid. It should be removed by legacy level or as a hutt cartel unlock.

Technohic
02.12.2013 , 03:31 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by V-Serp View Post
I wonder if Bioware will patch this "exploit" out since it actually helps people out. I still think the comm cap is inherently stupid. It should be removed by legacy level or as a hutt cartel unlock.
LOL I can see it now. 2400 cartel coins to remove cap per character.

Meh. I'm starting to craft goods that sell and making a little coin after being depleted while leveling the crew skills up. I just assume I grind in 50 and port things over by legacy. How much for and option to just make PvP gear bind on legacy to save me that extra coin in stead. Then I could just send WH armor to my bounty hunter from my sniper and use the crafting to make orange gear I actually like wearing.
Technohic - Sniper | Techno-Hic - Gunslinger | Cihonhcet - Scoundrel
Karnrage - Assassin | Egarnrak - Sage
Techen - Merc | Nehcet - Vanguard | Carnrage - Marauder | Egarnrac - Guardian
POT5

TUXs
02.12.2013 , 03:45 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
I get nothing but PvP medpacks and adrenals until level 40 then it all goes into ranked comms to get capped for when I hit 50.
This!

You'll be glad you did at 50.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

iDraxter
02.12.2013 , 06:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
So just so I make sure I understand that method, you max out your ranked comms at 4500, and then buy bunch of weapons with your unranked, and then as they near the 2 hours you just kind of rotate your inventory, buying a new one, and refunding whichever is oldest. Then you ding 50, spend all your comms, refund all your weapons and you have 'blank' x 900 extra comms. Did I miss anything?
u got it i refunded 15 weapons i think the second i turned 40 and turned them into 4.5k ranked
freed up 15 slots in my invetory for a while)
u can start from lvl 10 to stack comms/weapons i pvped from lvl 10 with a partner everyday i finished with 4.5k ranked wz comms and 60 weapons x 900 wz comms......he finished with 10 extra weapons then me cuz i have been buying medpacks from the vendore which he did not......when i reached lvl 50 i had already 517 wins from pre 50 pvp)
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war