Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reset password not sent

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Redmissar
02.10.2013 , 01:39 PM | #1
Hello my partner is F2P and had to reset his password last night because he couldn't log in. He swears he was typing it all in correctly and everything. He used the link to reset his password, and still has not received an email about it. Is there something going on with the link?

Cerimon
02.11.2013 , 08:38 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Redmissar,

Please have your partner check his email spam folder, quite often our emails get routed to spam. If the mail is not found it may help to change the email address to a major email provider such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

xrodney
02.11.2013 , 11:39 AM | #3
Maybe also try look at oldest emails, for me all SWTOR mails are strangely dated as 1.1.1970 1:00.

Redmissar
02.11.2013 , 11:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Hi Redmissar,

Please have your partner check his email spam folder, quite often our emails get routed to spam. If the mail is not found it may help to change the email address to a major email provider such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc.
Hello! Still have no received an email, he is with gmail and has checked everywhere within his account for it.

Username is Vagimax so I don't know if that would help in getting him back to gaming

Redmissar
02.11.2013 , 11:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by xrodney View Post
Maybe also try look at oldest emails, for me all SWTOR mails are strangely dated as 1.1.1970 1:00.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it's not there either =(

OwenBrooks
02.12.2013 , 01:25 AM | #6
If he ever had a ea / origin account associated with this account at some point it may have gone to there if the email specified is different to the actual one on file for swtor.

Redmissar
02.12.2013 , 05:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
If he ever had a ea / origin account associated with this account at some point it may have gone to there if the email specified is different to the actual one on file for swtor.
Nope.. no other EA or anything =( Really at a loss here, still no email has come in for him