Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

IF TOR had PVP like this...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
IF TOR had PVP like this...

Yelloweyedemon's Avatar


Yelloweyedemon
02.12.2013 , 03:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by yotasatheart View Post
let down =/ i was hoping for a 3 faction epic pvp game like daoc, not elder scrolls online lol.

dont get it twisted, i will be playing ESO lol. but its not the kinda pvp game i was looking for.
ESO WILL have 3 faction pvp... Read the forum about it's pvp.

Also the main ESO pvp dev was the main DaoC pvp dev.

Rynis's Avatar


Rynis
02.12.2013 , 03:36 PM | #12
Depends on the person but IMO large scale battles are only fun for so long. Don't get me wrong, once and awhile they can be a blast, but they just turn into a cluster you know what.

In the end it's just aoe spamming and random melee jumping in and getting destroyed.

I would much rather see arena to be honest.
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

VigDiath's Avatar


VigDiath
02.12.2013 , 03:37 PM | #13
I'm actually looking forward to EOC for its 3 faction pvp. I would probably play just for that.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

yotasatheart's Avatar


yotasatheart
02.12.2013 , 03:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
ESO WILL have 3 faction pvp... Read the forum about it's pvp.

Also the main ESO pvp dev was the main DaoC pvp dev.
can you shoot me a link to these forums? im on a work computer so the net is slower than a snail in a wisonson blizzard...

and to the guy above me. it has been stated by the masses that DAOC did pvp right. maybe not by everyones standard in this game, but the idea of a large real time warzone, that never resets, where each faction has nodes that they have to defend around the clock, with relics that a faction can steal to their homeland that you have to retake, factor in the realm levels, realm abilities gained through pvp, the bonuses to your realm based upon how many minor and major nodes you control, the bonuses to your realm for owning more than your factions 2 relics...

DAOC did pvp the right way, the first time. no other game has had pvp even close to equal since

Yelloweyedemon's Avatar


Yelloweyedemon
02.12.2013 , 03:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by yotasatheart View Post
can you shoot me a link to these forums? im on a work computer so the net is slower than a snail in a wisonson blizzard...

and to the guy above me. it has been stated by the masses that DAOC did pvp right. maybe not by everyones standard in this game, but the idea of a large real time warzone, that never resets, where each faction has nodes that they have to defend around the clock, with relics that a faction can steal to their homeland that you have to retake, factor in the realm levels, realm abilities gained through pvp, the bonuses to your realm based upon how many minor and major nodes you control, the bonuses to your realm for owning more than your factions 2 relics...

DAOC did pvp the right way, the first time. no other game has had pvp even close to equal since
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJTsq2XeKY

This is the first video that talks the basics about the game. Also google 'elder scrolls online' and go to the main official site for more info.

yotasatheart's Avatar


yotasatheart
02.12.2013 , 04:14 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJTsq2XeKY

This is the first video that talks the basics about the game. Also google 'elder scrolls online' and go to the main official site for more info.
upon further review of ESO, and its pvp aspects, i have concluded that this game needs to be out yesterday. i should be playing it as we speak! any ETA on it being out?? lolol