Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Game Update 1.7: Return of the Gree

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Game Update 1.7: Return of the Gree
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cyberbaggins
02.12.2013 , 03:14 PM | #41
I just completed the southern portion of quests in the pvp zone and have to say this is a fun event! Also I don't know why people are complaining about the pvp aspect, most people I ran into with my group didn't attack us and actually helped us kill the champion. One guy that did attack us solo while trying to turn in the orbs hit the dirt quickly.

Just go in with the mindset of not picking on other players trying to get the quests done but if they try to attack you be ready to kick *****

lucotas
02.12.2013 , 03:34 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by tekhiun View Post
This is ridiculous another patch where bubble stun and smash get ignored. No communication at all from the devs regarding when they plan to fix those issues.

This game is a betrayal to the KOTOR name and all devs should be ashamed of working in a game that disrespects the entire pvp community.

All we want is a quick fix, no major changes no new skills just make pvp tolerable to play again and yet you remain silent as to when those changes will be made OR if they will be made at all.

This patch is a complete lack of respect towards paying costumers
makeb will change that
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

Merras
02.12.2013 , 03:40 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by cyberbaggins View Post
One guy that did attack us solo while trying to turn in the orbs hit the dirt quickly.
On Red Eclipse I accidentally attacked a group of republics with my sage. I ended sadly

However on this server there was a group of jerks who attacked their own faction members and they couldn't understand the problem.

Sorry Bioware but if you want a FFA event you have to do it some other way. This is now just a big BS. 6 of our guildmembers went to try this event - we had forced to split into 2 groups because of this "no ops"-nonsense. Of course my AOE attack damaged my fellow mates of the other group. Nonsense.

However when a group of republic jerks ganked us for the third time I logged of. Imperial ganking was bad enough one year ago and I'm sick of this same faction ganking.

Sad thing PvP stuff is needed to the Gree event - as I see PvE-only will be not enough to collect the minimal reputation. And this is fail.

Amonoa
02.12.2013 , 03:50 PM | #44
Just lemme play my game!
I'd be more than happy if damn patch would download already! Waiting more than hour and all i get is error msgs.
Forget patches, better fix basic problems like this one. Or the one when you get kicked off server in the middle of battle. Or when you wanna buy ONE cartel market pack and finish with msg you bought 3 - of course minus coins but you got only 1.
Not to mention the thought how many of subscription time those useless maintenances takes.
Don't fix it if ain't broken and concentrate on real problems.
Please

P.S.
Still waiting patch to download btw and can't start game btw

NLxAROSA
02.12.2013 , 04:00 PM | #45
Despite being only level 45, I decided to go to Ilum and the Gree event anyway. Had some good fun in the dailies. Looks great and very much fun, look forward to returning when level 50. Great work!

Paokzu
02.12.2013 , 04:08 PM | #46
My question is:
Will doing the PvE portion of the event get you flagged for PvP if you play on a PvE server?
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

NLxAROSA
02.12.2013 , 04:19 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Paokzu View Post
My question is:
Will doing the PvE portion of the event get you flagged for PvP if you play on a PvE server?
No. I just did it.

SupremeLegate
02.12.2013 , 04:20 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Paokzu View Post
My question is:
You'll only be flagged for PvP if you attack/heal/rez someone who is flagged for PvP.

So far I have enjoyed the event, both in a group and solo. Granted I am sticking to the PvE quests. Also moving through the Gree Reputation pretty quickly, admittidly I do have 8 50's .

Citinetty
02.12.2013 , 04:54 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by captindoom View Post
What kind of joke is this BW, where the hell is the smash and bubble nerf. You should be spending time on those not this gree stuff.
this. Im really ****ed up with this. commandos are the weakest class in PVP over month, and now getting rofl-railshottet and smashed vor the next 3 Month.

what kind of drugs are you smoking in Austin? Canīt you see what every PVP-Player can see (donīt hear to all the fotm rerollers)? When do you plan to bring us:

at least 4 more PVP-Warzones
a big Balance fix, to bring all classes a Chance to get in a Rated Warzone Team

and please please please, start playing your own game!
Idiian Tavoun | Combat Medic | VR 90 | R.I.P. Jenjidai
Ardiian Tavoun | Combat Sentinel

|- Kekse für alle -|

Anjinson
02.12.2013 , 04:56 PM | #50
Is it me or has any one else had a problem searching for things on the GTN? I was able to search for might hilt but not might hilt 4 for example. When I used the first term it had the search bright and highlighted but when using the second it dark or grey out. I tried with a couple of different items and found it all to be the same.

This really make it hard to find the right level of item that you are looking to buy and I hope that this is not some new feature that we will have to live with....