Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please some answers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please some answers.

HybridCode
02.12.2013 , 03:26 PM | #1
There are two main SWTOR communities: PVE and PVP. I know PVE'ers are all happy and giddy with how things currently. For those of us that play this game for PVP however, we're losing interest. Most of the people I play with are quitting and ranked WZ's are a joke now. The PVP community is dying and my question is when are the balancing patches coming? Bioware, if you can at least let the community know it's coming I am sure a lot of us would be put to ease.
The only Commando left sitting...

yotasatheart
02.12.2013 , 03:30 PM | #2
as much as i love the style of the game (lightsabers, flame burts ETC), pvp will never be what it should be. sadly i have to admit even GW2 has better pvp than this game. dont get me wrong i love the game and pvp is still fun. but apart from a gear set, i have zero incentive to pvp.

i really do believe that if they introduced a diff incentive system for pvpers I.E pvp levels pvp only skills gained from pvping, ETC, pvp would be reborne instantly

however, i live in the real world, and bioware is not known for this kind of game. they have historicly made solo games, and as such even if they wanted to do ideas like what i have stated, they never will do it. it sadens me as when this game was being made i was HOPING it would be a pvp game. instead its been made into a pve game for solomode players with a side dish of raids and pvp

TUXs
02.12.2013 , 03:32 PM | #3
Meh...I do both equally. If I were only PvP, I'd not be playing this game. I don't think there's as much of a divide as you make it sound. PvP is just neglected by Bioware.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)