Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Authorization: Artifact Equipment (Account) doesn't work!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Authorization: Artifact Equipment (Account) doesn't work!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Arthen_Nailo
02.10.2013 , 04:18 AM | #1
Hi all.

Hi made a Gift to my Girlfriend (Preferred Status) : an Authorization: Artifact Equipment (Account) .

I Buoght it on the GTM at 2,300,000 credits (I'm a Subscriver).

The issue is that my girlfriend tried to use it, but it says to her : You've already unlocked this on this Character.

She tried to use it with all her Characters, but the system says the same with all of them.

So she try to use an Artifact Color Crystall (that i made to her) in her Lightsaber but the Systems said to her "Corrupting Focus Lightsaber-This gear is unauthorized and will be ineffective until you obtain Authorization from the Cartel Market" .

So she have an "Authorization: Artifact Equipment (Account)" in her inventory that doesn't work, and a Lightsaber that she can't use anymore.

She try to Contact the Customer Service and she recived an e mail that says to contact via telephone .

We can't call, because we are italian and we don't have Void .

So, now what can we do ??

wvsnl
02.10.2013 , 06:07 AM | #2
A friend of mine also has an issue like this, however he cant post on the forum so I will do that part. Here is his story about his problem:

''So, with the help of a sub I got an artifact unlock (use purple items) for 1M of the GTN. Should make my life a lot more bearable (and myself more useful in engame ops and flashpoints), I thought.

After paying that huge sum (especially for us f2p), I find out... the item wont function."

So it seems that the op is not the only one with the problem.

The account name of the my friend is : Hassat-Hunter
And character name: Jaellan

wvsnl
02.12.2013 , 11:21 AM | #3
Bump

It would be nice to have get a reply by customer service considering this thing has been up and standing for more then two days now.

wvsnl
02.18.2013 , 10:19 AM | #4
And once again another bump

Beesodd
02.18.2013 , 10:30 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello wvsnl,

Unfortunately we can't make any changes or give cartel coin refunds through the forum, so the way forward on this is to create a ticket. Your friend can create a ticket by mailing support@swtor.com and including the details you have. Please specify if the item has been consumed and didn't stick, or as in Arthen_Nailo's girlfriend's case, the item was invalid. Also this should be resolvable in a ticket, the first response would have been in error.

Thank you, and sorry I can't do more through the forum.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Arthen_Nailo
02.22.2013 , 06:58 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hello wvsnl,

Unfortunately we can't make any changes or give cartel coin refunds through the forum, so the way forward on this is to create a ticket. Your friend can create a ticket by mailing support@swtor.com and including the details you have. Please specify if the item has been consumed and didn't stick, or as in Arthen_Nailo's girlfriend's case, the item was invalid. Also this should be resolvable in a ticket, the first response would have been in error.

Thank you, and sorry I can't do more through the forum.
Finally ! I'm Happy some one answered me!

Well, i also made a ticket and still no one answer to me ...

I made my in game ticket before i make my first post here....

Arthen_Nailo
03.14.2013 , 04:15 AM | #7
Thanks to the Customer Service, me and my Girlfriend resolved the problem

Thanks a lot ^^

Beesodd
03.14.2013 , 05:04 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thank you for the update Arthen_Nailo, I'll pass it on your post to the CSR who sorted you out, if I can.

Have fun playing the game.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.