Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help, I've lost the HK mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Help, I've lost the HK mission

Lanja
02.08.2013 , 11:53 AM | #1
I picked up the HK mission when it first came out and have run the Fatality H2. I left it there for a while, as I was focused on leveling an alt, and when I went back to it, intending to run the Theoretika with a guildmate, I found the companion mission to get the HK gone from my mission log. I went back to the droid in Section X seeking to reaquire and restart the quest string, but it will no longer talk to me. Am I missing something? How do I get back on track?

Lanja
02.11.2013 , 01:43 PM | #2
...so from the resounding silence, is it safe to assume that once this mission is lost it cannot be re-initiated?

AlixMV
02.12.2013 , 11:05 AM | #3
Do you have either of these quest missions in your Log?

Directive: Activate Assassination Protocols

Assertion: Repairs Required

It's likely listed as a HEROIC-2+ quest. (Source)

These are the missions the HK acquisition quest turns into after doing the Fatality, the Theoretika step.

Otherwise, I'd check that link (which is to Dulfy's HK-51 walkthrough) and check the other mission names to see if you have those.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

Baldak
02.14.2013 , 03:57 AM | #4
this just happened to a friend of mine and myself. I submitted an in-game ticket. Hopefully it will get fixed. we had just gotten the part from the False Emperor Flashpoint. When we logged back in, no mission or aquired parts, but we still have the droid parts scanner.
I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

Lanja
02.14.2013 , 12:23 PM | #5
Thanks to both of you for chiming in. I actually stumbled upon a fix for my situation the other night.

The quest had entirely disappeared from my log, and the intro robot would no longer speak to me. However, when I was next doing the AREA mission I noticed that Bren had a mission triangle for me.

The conversation launched part way into his original post-Fatality spiel (odd), but I was able to re-acquire the mission chain at the point I left off (i.e. head to the Theoretika). The mission also reappeared in my log.

So, while it had disappeared on me, on some level the game remembered where I'd left off. Weird. Thanks again.

Baldak
02.14.2013 , 03:28 PM | #6
That doesn't work for me since I had already aquired 5 of the 7 parts. It doesn't restore the parts already found. It simply allows me to re-do the Theoretica and resume from there.
I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

senital
07.08.2013 , 04:36 PM | #7
Just had a similar thing happen to me, I had got up to the part on Hoth (which I found) only to be told in game "I do not require the part at this time. Thinking this was odd I looked at my mission log only to see its telling me to goto the Theoretica yet again when I am already well past this part!!!

I have emailed support only to be given a standard generic reply that they give everyone and anyone with mission problems, leaving me to wonder if th ticket was even read properly in the first place.

Did you get a resolve for this issue as I am dam sure I don't want to be starting from scratch again on something which is obviously bugged in the first place, its not as if this quest / mission isn't time consuming enough as it is...