Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NU2001 error

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lemach
02.11.2013 , 11:39 PM | #1
Is this error ever going to go away and get fixed????

Beruthien
02.12.2013 , 12:48 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Lemach,

For assistance with this issue please contact our phone support.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Xaravok
02.12.2013 , 10:12 AM | #3
Bioware/ EA have the time to add new content but don't have the time to fix this bug?. ***!

It's just taking the piss, the customer service is none existent. I contacted customer service and the guy i spoke to had no idea what i was on about. He then put me on hold for 20 minutes then the line went dead. When i try to contact them via email they tell me to contact via phone, when i do that i get no help what so ever.

Bioware/ EA fix my account or i'm taking my money else where, it's as simple as that.

Xource
02.12.2013 , 10:25 AM | #4
Yeah, their usual response call us... I have spoken to them on 3 occasions and was told it had already been escalated to another department to be fixed, I was told that 3 times, and 3 times I was told to wait 24hrs and it would be fixed. That was 3 weeks ago. BS CS

drilsgt
02.12.2013 , 01:46 PM | #5
i have this problem to but as you can see no one that has this problem has posted that it has ever got fixed . and i see a lot of post on this can some one at least tell us what this is about.

shambulls
02.12.2013 , 11:35 PM | #6
I have had this for 3 weeks now, the only thing i get told is to call CS however since from australia it is no longer a toll free service and i could be on hold for an hour only to be told to ring back another time is a joke. i cant afford to pay a international call fee every time i ring when the problem may not be fixed.

xVulcanx
02.13.2013 , 12:59 AM | #7
Experienced the problem, called support, i gave info for their "other option". Haven't gotten a reply or any type of confirmation yet to actually start going through a 3rd party to buy cartel coins. Going on a week now....

OwenBrooks
02.13.2013 , 03:10 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by shambulls View Post
I have had this for 3 weeks now, the only thing i get told is to call CS however since from australia it is no longer a toll free service and i could be on hold for an hour only to be told to ring back another time is a joke. i cant afford to pay a international call fee every time i ring when the problem may not be fixed.
I use pennytel from Australia and free account is 1 cent a minute so 60 cents an hour, skype is another option but is around 3 cents a minute.

NarikoGW
02.13.2013 , 03:24 AM | #9
I have had this problem for over 2 months now. I also have been on the phone with CS and they escalated it to a higher tier. I was told they would fix the issue asap. I get an email stating they want me to scan and send them a photo ID. First off for security reasons I will not send you a copy of my liscense. Second it is against my privacy rights as a Visa cardholder for a merchant to ask for a photo ID. And they cannot refuse my card even if I dont show them the ID. I know there are a lot of other people out there that have the same problem. And its an EA issue that has been going on for years.

OwenBrooks
02.13.2013 , 03:29 AM | #10
Now the following maybe hearsay but I can go look for the posts

The issue with NU2001 in most cases seems to occur when multiple purchases (5?) are done in a 24 hour period upon which a lock is put on the card at EA's end.

The reset I have read can be done without ID however if ID is supplied this limitation is removed from the account.

Not sure how true all this is but it was from posts that rang up Bioware with this issue.