Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Non-Healer Sorcs

verfallen
02.10.2013 , 07:13 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by IIIGinoIII View Post
I' ve seen sorcs put some gaudy numbers in PVP for DPS even as a level 50. I don't know what they spec but I can tell you many of them can put up 500k damage. However it seemed it was always on a winning side when they did which means they weren't getting damaged much.
Sorc can generate big numbers, but not the most useful one. Mostly, lots of aoe, and tab affliction. When left alone, dps sorc sure can bring very nice aoe pressure on a brawl, taxing the healers and generating a lot of nice number for himself.

If you check which class gets "high" damage on WZ, there is always an AoE part to their dps.

IIIGinoIII
02.11.2013 , 01:06 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by verfallen View Post
Sorc can generate big numbers, but not the most useful one. Mostly, lots of aoe, and tab affliction. When left alone, dps sorc sure can bring very nice aoe pressure on a brawl, taxing the healers and generating a lot of nice number for himself.

If you check which class gets "high" damage on WZ, there is always an AoE part to their dps.
I agree. Sorcs are like snipers. Squishy but dangerous when not addressed. If you have one flying under the radar can help significantly.