Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel to receive exclusive new in-game items!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel to receive exclusive new in-game items!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drudenfusz
02.05.2013 , 02:15 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Calimero View Post
Is there a way to pre-order and _not_ to receive this useless cosmetic junk? I have cargo hold full of cosmetic stuff, that serve no purpose at all.

Would pre-order without any cosmetic junk.
Title and pet don't need cargo space. The holo teacher could be useful.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

jgelling
02.06.2013 , 03:06 AM | #72
Will NOT pre-order without some idea of exactly the quantity or quality of content included in the expansion. Leaning towards not ordering at all.

RoTHC was originally just "the largest free expansion ever - Makeb" and it's not clear if it's anything more than the vaporware BW announced at E3. I love Star Wars and like parts of this game, but I have zero faith in BioWare and negative faith in EA - you've used up all your goodwill, so won't order until you provide some concrete details and at least something showing gameplay.

Ordering off a trailer? Seriously? Maybe if this were the same Bioware of several years ago, but not now.

JasraL
02.06.2013 , 07:17 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Samurai_Dom View Post
The pet looks awesome!

Was not expecting anything else but the 5 days, so this is nice. Thank you BW!
^^ This exactly. I love the pets! Can hardly wait for the expansion.
Veni, vidi, velcro.

Zaeedd
02.07.2013 , 11:26 PM | #74
Why can't I pre-order it with my pay-pal account only? It shows a credit/debit card as my only option. I'm asking, because the damn thing expired and I'm too lazy to deal with it right now. So I was looking at alternatives, but there are none.

Ighten
02.09.2013 , 04:11 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaeedd View Post
Why can't I pre-order it with my pay-pal account only? It shows a credit/debit card as my only option. I'm asking, because the damn thing expired and I'm too lazy to deal with it right now. So I was looking at alternatives, but there are none.
Let me use Paypal just fine? Think it defaults to your last use/choice .. just change it in your account

Zaeedd
02.09.2013 , 06:31 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Ighten View Post
Let me use Paypal just fine? Think it defaults to your last use/choice .. just change it in your account
Yep, looks like it works now. I tried like on the 7th of February, but for some reason I could not. Anyway, thanks for the update mate. Have fun. Cheers!

genecor
02.28.2013 , 03:29 PM | #77
The early access should just be extended to all pre-orders, if need be, sweeten the deal abit for those pre Jan 7th pre-orders, afterall, they've already got our $$ so why shouldn't we get the access and be able to download the content earlier?

Freebies are icing, and the trainer would be nice for alts, especially if its an account-wide gift and not just one unit per account (Bound on Legacy I'd imagine)

CadSkirata
03.11.2013 , 01:14 PM | #78
I would trade most of the pre-order perks for a concrete release date. The tease on this has been going for 4 months come next monday. EA/Bioware/Lucasarts, ENOUGH with the teasing just give us the goodies unless you want us to run a Flashpoint on y'all.