Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins's Avatar


totherkins
02.08.2013 , 02:56 PM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
Heck yes I am excited!!!!!!! I can't wait! Finally some sage/sorc love!
Yea, it seems really generous lol I'm sad that my sage and sorc are on another server ha! I'd love a merc heal output buff though my Jugg is getting buffed and my carnage mara. I can dig it
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

foxmob's Avatar


foxmob
02.08.2013 , 03:11 PM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by Cowflab View Post
They aren't the only guild that super queues... I've seen prominent guilds from both factions do the same. If you take this game that seriously, you have problems. This has nothing to do with class or honor. It's a *********** video game.
yeah. it's a video game that a few ******s make unfun for the rest by purposefully cheating/manipulating the system. it's also a community, which does operate/depend on mechanisms such as honor and class. who are you, btw?

edit: okku...babe...I'm impressed that you bring up defeating a US premade with a pug in hb. however, it makes me think of the kick-ball team I was on a couple days ago that defeated a full LD50 group in rated. haha! I'm awesome. no. I don't think I'd have taken a single person from our team over the LD squad on a role by role basis (dps? dargos and blood) (healers? cm & xeo? > two ops), (shadow/sin? legendary in tank stance > antiphon full deception no grenades). toth and cates are a push. that's about it. my point? hb is the one map where a weaker team can snake bite a stronger team. we had our butts handed to us by the other team with 2 snipers that got wrecked by LD50 on that same night.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjäck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Deìnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

totherkins's Avatar


totherkins
02.08.2013 , 03:23 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
yeah. it's a video game that a few ******s make unfun for the rest by purposefully cheating/manipulating the system. it's also a community, which does operate/depend on mechanisms such as honor and class. who are you, btw?

edit: okku...babe...I'm impressed that you bring up defeating a US premade with a pug in hb. however, it makes me think of the kick-ball team I was on a couple days ago that defeated a full LD50 group in rated. haha! I'm awesome. no. I don't think I'd have taken a single person from our team over the LD squad on a role by role basis (dps? dargos and blood) (healers? cm & xeo? > two ops), (shadow/sin? legendary in tank stance > antiphon full deception no grenades). toth and cates are a push. that's about it. my point? hb is the one map where a weaker team can snake bite a stronger team. we had our butts handed to us by the other team with 2 snipers that got wrecked by LD50 on that same night.
Antiphon! You didn't have grenades!!! Thanks for the intercedes though it helped
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

totherkins's Avatar


totherkins
02.08.2013 , 03:30 PM | #234
Also we had 3 op heals
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

foxmob's Avatar


foxmob
02.08.2013 , 03:43 PM | #235
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
Also we had 3 op heals
that's a lot of no pulls.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjäck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Deìnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

totherkins's Avatar


totherkins
02.08.2013 , 11:56 PM | #236
Hey, we still won right lol a wins a win unless its against LD-50 then your life goals are pretty much complete
Tötherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
02.09.2013 , 01:42 AM | #237
Quote: Originally Posted by totherkins View Post
Hey, we still won right lol a wins a win unless its against LD-50 then your life goals are pretty much complete
Not quite, then yours and your next of kin's life goals are complete.... get it right
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

foxmob's Avatar


foxmob
02.09.2013 , 12:00 PM | #238
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Not quite, then yours and your next of kin's life goals are complete.... get it right
I'm saving my pop shot moment for when I solo Vasyel. with all those internal fluids on the outside, it's gonna be wet, hot, and sticky.
A legacy of meh
Krackerjäck/Krackerjak (VG/PT) | Krackerjack/Deinon (Mando/Merc) | Deìnon (Jugg) | other stuffs
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Partygurl's Avatar


Partygurl
02.09.2013 , 01:25 PM | #239
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
I'm saving my pop shot moment for when I solo Vasyel. with all those internal fluids on the outside, it's gonna be wet, hot, and sticky.
That I would like to see! Hey vasyel is my scrapper for life but to actually take away his milk! I would pay to see that lol!
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
02.09.2013 , 01:47 PM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by Partygurl View Post
That I would like to see! Hey vasyel is my scrapper for life but to actually take away his milk! I would pay to see that lol!
Barbie likes to watch
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder