Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Pazaak booster packs

Senga_J's Avatar


Senga_J
02.06.2013 , 11:23 AM | #1
See the title, I'd totally sink some coins into that.
POT5 Level 55's:
Serdatt (PT) Zerriest (Sin) Asareng (Mara)

lucotas's Avatar


lucotas
02.06.2013 , 12:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Senga_J View Post
See the title, I'd totally sink some coins into that.
but first they need to add pazaak in the game
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

lucotas's Avatar


lucotas
02.06.2013 , 02:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Senga_J View Post
See the title, I'd totally sink some coins into that.
but first they need to add pazaak in the game
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

Senga_J's Avatar


Senga_J
02.09.2013 , 12:19 PM | #4
That's my point, it is incentive for them to add it because they would get piles more money or at least have something more interesting than crafting mats to put into cartel packs.
POT5 Level 55's:
Serdatt (PT) Zerriest (Sin) Asareng (Mara)

Vitas's Avatar


Vitas
02.09.2013 , 07:21 PM | #5
Lets first see both Pazaak and Sabacc implemented into the game and then could we see booster packs available on the Cartel Market.

I think booster packs would definitely help bring a profit for the game. Additionally both games would help preoccupy most players between the wait for each update. They could allow for ranked matches and tournaments.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

Senga_J's Avatar


Senga_J
02.09.2013 , 10:53 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitas View Post
Lets first see both Pazaak and Sabacc implemented into the game and then could we see booster packs available on the Cartel Market.

I think booster packs would definitely help bring a profit for the game. Additionally both games would help preoccupy most players between the wait for each update. They could allow for ranked matches and tournaments.
Well, when pazaak gets implemented (if ever) you will probably start with some standard + or - cards, but none of the +/- or gold hand cards that do other stuff. My idea for distributing these was through the cartel market, unless someone thought of a better method. I don't think everyone should start with anything more than either + or -, because it makes it more satisfactory when you get better cards.
POT5 Level 55's:
Serdatt (PT) Zerriest (Sin) Asareng (Mara)

lucotas's Avatar


lucotas
02.10.2013 , 12:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Senga_J View Post
That's my point, it is incentive for them to add it because they would get piles more money or at least have something more interesting than crafting mats to put into cartel packs.
yeah i like it
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market