Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Togruta?

JaceMatai
02.08.2013 , 04:25 PM | #1
I was just wondering if there were any plans AT ALL to add Togruta any time soon. I want to roll a Togruta Sent. and I'm a little tired of waiting.

chuixupu
02.08.2013 , 04:40 PM | #2
There are no current plans to make Togruta playable. Cathar are the next playable species and we'll just have to wait and see from there.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Sadishist
02.08.2013 , 04:40 PM | #3
I doubt it since headgears must always be hidden.
A fearful enemy is at his most dangerous.

The Fallen Lords of The Bastion
Juggernaut: Sadishist Sorcerer: Drellion

JaceMatai
02.08.2013 , 04:43 PM | #4
It just makes me sad that I can't duplicate Ashara... Thanks for your posts.

chuixupu
02.08.2013 , 04:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadishist View Post
I doubt it since headgears must always be hidden.
They get around it with Twi'leks, it would just take some model redesigning to do it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Izorii
02.08.2013 , 05:42 PM | #6
I think the basic idea is if Cathar sell really well they will look to add more species.

Togruta while popular have some large issues with clipping and so would be more expensive than a near human like Voss or a alien who's head would fit under robes like a Kel'dor.

johnpickard
02.08.2013 , 05:48 PM | #7
hahhahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahhahhahahhaha/

sorry, sorry,

the Cathar have been "coming soon" since 1.2, and there is still no confirmed date for when theyre gunna be released, let alone any other species

amnie
02.08.2013 , 05:58 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by johnpickard View Post
hahhahahahhahhahahahahhahhahahhahhahahhaha/

sorry, sorry,

the Cathar have been "coming soon" since 1.2, and there is still no confirmed date for when theyre gunna be released, let alone any other species

doesn't mean one can't ask.

I for example held off on playing a sage for the longest time(read: back in beta) because I was dead set on my sage HAVING to be a togruta. I even only played a scoundrel as a 'substitute healing class' just because of that. it took me a year - and the definite confirmation that we can get a 'high number of extra character slots' - to finally give in and just play a sage as a different race. (this was actually close to becoming such a high annoyance for me that it was on my list of reasons to not play this game anymore)

and you know what? as soon as togruta become playable I will create a new sage.

Caelith
02.08.2013 , 07:03 PM | #9
I would love to see them added.

I want a male Togruta sage.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

odonoghuet
02.09.2013 , 03:35 AM | #10
If you want Togruta, be sure to buy the option for Cathar when it comes available through the cartel market, cause if it doesn't sell, there is no chance of the effort put into an even harder alien like one with front tentacles in for player choice.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.