Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sailboat Headgear

mcslack
02.07.2013 , 08:08 AM | #1
So ive got all my columi gear finally. Ive started Sm KP and Ev. I firggin luv the change from Fps to Ops, so much fun.
I really need a better looking hat. The Columi/Tion( and maybe Rak) sage headgear is preety sad looking. LMFAO when someone asked if I got good reception with that hat. I told them I got UHF and VHF!!!
My question is can I rip the mods and put them in an orange that looks better and not loose the set bonus? I see many peeps that use orange gear cause it looks better but r the Lvl 56 mods in Columi set bonusable like the higher mods? Do I hav 2 wait for the higher mods(dread/camp) to fill orange gear and still get bonus or does the bonus not even really matter?

Thanx

Rygho
02.07.2013 , 08:11 AM | #2
You'll lose the set bonus but you can get it back by purchasing the individual Campaign armorings sold by the Campaign/Black Hole vendor for Black Hole comms and put those in any orange gear.

mcslack
02.07.2013 , 09:06 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rygho View Post
You'll lose the set bonus but you can get it back by purchasing the individual Campaign armorings sold by the Campaign/Black Hole vendor for Black Hole comms and put those in any orange gear.
Very good thanx.

Petnil
02.08.2013 , 05:16 AM | #4
And there´s no 5 set bonus, so you can shift one item without loosing setbonus. I know for troopers the headpiece is butt ugly and is either not shown or imediately shiftet for a better looking hat for most players.

mcslack
02.08.2013 , 06:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
And there´s no 5 set bonus, so you can shift one item without loosing setbonus. I know for troopers the headpiece is butt ugly and is either not shown or imediately shiftet for a better looking hat for most players.
Thats what I thought. I was confused because when I removed a set piece, all the set and bonus stay green so I was perplexed. Also the plus 50 force bonus dosent seem to change when a piece is removed. Is the requirement only 1 set piece maybe?

Pubsam
02.08.2013 , 10:23 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mcslack View Post
Thats what I thought. I was confused because when I removed a set piece, all the set and bonus stay green so I was perplexed. Also the plus 50 force bonus dosent seem to change when a piece is removed. Is the requirement only 1 set piece maybe?
I've noticed sometimes when I take a piece of set gear off it doesn't automatically update - as in when you hover over the piece the set piece still appears green as if you're wearing it. Can be confusing, so you just have to know - wearing 4 pieces gives you the 4 piece. Adding one from there has no effect, subtract one you lose 4-piece bonus.

Also, if you really don't like the look of the Sage gear, the 4-piece bonus is not needed for healing. The 2-piece bonus is a keeper though!
Time for a nap.

Beslley
02.08.2013 , 12:07 PM | #7
You can just hide the boat hat

Unfortunately, you're stuck with the rest of the ugly sage gear unless you pick up the set armorings from the BH vendor.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT