Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wiki

Darevsool
02.07.2013 , 10:31 AM | #11
Both.

Raeder is a lvl 17 smuggler
Darev is a lvl 50 sniper

Kil-Gorbane
02.07.2013 , 11:04 AM | #12
I believe I transferred most of the current info on the list regarding the 27 pieces. I may have missed some of the more recent additions, but hopefully those crafters will begin to use the Wiki.
Olinn | Draconiss
<Lego My Wookiees>

Kil-Gorbane
02.07.2013 , 11:28 AM | #13
I added my thoughts for a PvP Bounty Board...

Page could include Bounties;
Poster would be required to put: Mark's name/Faction/Reward
Poster could (optional) provide: Mugshot of Mark/Description of Mark's reason for Bounty

Bounty Hunter could provide: Killshot photo/Eulogy
Olinn | Draconiss
<Lego My Wookiees>

DuntaCoral
02.07.2013 , 11:54 AM | #14
Haha, I love the bounty idea... that would make this a lot of fun! Server events to take down a couple of people >_<

Also I made the first "guild" page, so give it a look see. It, like the rest is a pretty basic template but I think it will help us get the job done. Now everyone go post the wiki link in their guild websites so we can get this thing rolling!

Thanks for all the help as well!

-Ev/Dunta
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
- Dunta Coral (Seer) JvS See You In Hell
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad

Xiij
02.07.2013 , 12:20 PM | #15
Would anyone be opposed to me moving all of the crafting to a single page and using a TOC and jump tags?

EDIT: (trying not to double post) I added a Template for guilds, the template is called 'guild infobox'. Here is documentation on how to add it on your guilds page.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xiij View Post
[W]e really shouldn't feed trolls. They are like stray cats. Once you feed them once they come back. When you continue to feed them, they grow in numbers.

Braysm
02.07.2013 , 03:26 PM | #16
I am trying to do the good 'ol spell check on some of the pages...

Making my friend Dunta look better, with all the correct spellings and such!

Found a few errors, and fixed them.

I will keep an eye on the wiki as well, and try to keep my monkey pics to a minimum!

Mwari

DuntaCoral
02.08.2013 , 09:04 AM | #17
updated the Cybertech page with new crafters.

Any ideas how to get traffic flow up no the page?
“The mind can weave itself warmly in the cocoon of its own thoughts, and dwell a hermit anywhere.” -Selonian Proverb
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad

Xiij
02.08.2013 , 10:10 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DuntaCoral View Post
updated the Cybertech page with new crafters.

Any ideas how to get traffic flow up no the page?
Other than just trying to keep this thread at the top, there is no way to encourage people to use it. Maybe let people know on fleet and stuff might help as well. Also trying to get the word out on other threads that this is available to be used.
[W]e really shouldn't feed trolls. They are like stray cats. Once you feed them once they come back. When you continue to feed them, they grow in numbers.

DuntaCoral
02.09.2013 , 10:25 AM | #19
Barrels and Mods Recently updated by Wiki contributer. Thank you who ever that was!

C'mon we need more guilds to make this thing really get off the ground.
-Ev'an (Sawbones)V-Squad

Xiij
02.09.2013 , 11:45 AM | #20
Updated the cybertech armorings section.

On another note, on the talk page for the main page (here), we have some stuff that should be discussed. I'm putting a link and the base ideas here on the forum so we can stir up some discussion on either place (if you discuss on the wiki please sign your post with ~~~~).

• PvP Idea: Bounty Board? Create a page where people can put up Bounties on individual players. (Include: Name/Reward; Optional: Brief Description of Grievance and Mugshot) Be creative, when the Bounty Hunter completes the mark, take a snapshot for posting. Provide an Eulogy?

I really like this idea actually. How would it be run? -Dunta/Ev

• Server Event Bulletin Board: Have a page so people can put up player sponsored event, links to the forum thread, sponsoring guild/player, brief details. Seems like this would be helpful for things like the +10 stats datacron runs people do or Ranked WZ's (posting queue times and such) or something like the 1v1 duel tournament that is being organized now.

Ok, another great idea, but would it just be an open page where people can post? Or do we want to make it a running page where we have to delete after each function? -Dunta/Ev

What I had in mind was to have an open page where people could post, something like a table of current or upcoming events. If they want to create a specific page for the even, they can link to it from the table or if they don't they can link the swtor forum topic associated. I would definately think that whoever adds the function would then be responsible for deleting the funciton after the function ended. Xiij (talk) 21:03, February 7, 2013 (UTC)

• Ops Progression: We need an idea as far as verification goes on ops progression. On the Forums it's pretty simple, you just upload an image of the kill and it's verified. Do we just have people add their images via a reference tag? Do we just copy the verified ones from the forum and say that ours is just a copy of that? Do we do something else? Xiij (talk) 04:46, February 8, 2013 (UTC)

Anyone with any comments to these three ideas please post here or on the forum. Or if you have an idea for the wiki please post here or on the forum. Thanks.