Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

hk 51 funfact for those of you who dont know

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
hk 51 funfact for those of you who dont know

saiyanjedidmv
01.24.2013 , 10:21 PM | #1
did you know you can use hk 51 against the sith emperor? I was surprised and it worked well for since i was unable to find the parts needed to make t7 stand up against the emperor.
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

GhostDrone
01.25.2013 , 05:52 AM | #2
Woah, you can?

I actually made a thread about this some weeks ago. I believe several people denied it but...

Is this an elaborate trolling technique?

I'm calling the police.

On a serious note; If this is true; it'll be a quite the cakewalk when i hit 50 and get those end-game droid parts out of my cargo bay and into HK, heheheh.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

saiyanjedidmv
01.25.2013 , 12:14 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Woah, you can?

I actually made a thread about this some weeks ago. I believe several people denied it but...

Is this an elaborate trolling technique?

I'm calling the police.

On a serious note; If this is true; it'll be a quite the cakewalk when i hit 50 and get those end-game droid parts out of my cargo bay and into HK, heheheh.
Yep I forgot to mention this but you still will have to use t7 for at least 1 part but for the most part you can rotate him out for hk before you have to fight the emperor.

and believe me this isnt a troll I would rather gnaw my own leg off than troll about something like this.
and i honestly hope bioware wont do anything to ruin it.
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

AshlaBoga
02.01.2013 , 06:53 PM | #4
Well he is a droid. Ergo immune to most forms of mind control.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Merras
02.07.2013 , 06:42 PM | #5
Yes, u can use hk-51. If I remember correctly only the door opening requires T7 - for the fight use can switch to hk