Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best time of day for RWZ action?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Best time of day for RWZ action?

Legendari
02.07.2013 , 12:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Reginlief View Post
Last night felt like pug RWZ night, I guess once people heard about the shifted team they decided to throw some teams together... A pug with Skillxx in it, a few people from ID were in a team with some pugs, Wanted got a group together, and we got a mixed Republic group going, it was a good time. Thanks for the games.
We've been queuing pretty regularly, but it was nice to see some other teams in the mix. We got off to a bit of a rough start, kicking off the first game of the night without realizing one person was AFK when we queued (and it had to be a Voidstar on defense, of course). Had our sorc pulling him out of the spawn so he wouldn't get booted, lol.

Kudos to you guys for putting together a great mixed group, by the way. We're so used to playing only ID that it actually took a bit of adjusting to play somebody different. Never had a chance to play Shifted, but I believe we can credit them with the two empty RWZs we ended up in. Matched up against Wrath for a game last night as well, so that was fun getting to play our old Thana Vesh rivals
<Wanted> The Shadowlands
Legend - 55 Assassin Explosith - 55 Powertech
Legendari - 54 Marauder Weaponry - 46 Mercenary Intel - 50 Operative
2000+ Ranked Rating (Recruiting Skilled, Objective-Oriented PvPers)

kamikrazy
02.07.2013 , 12:36 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendari View Post
We've been queuing pretty regularly, but it was nice to see some other teams in the mix. We got off to a bit of a rough start, kicking off the first game of the night without realizing one person was AFK when we queued (and it had to be a Voidstar on defense, of course). Had our sorc pulling him out of the spawn so he wouldn't get booted, lol.

Kudos to you guys for putting together a great mixed group, by the way. We're so used to playing only ID that it actually took a bit of adjusting to play somebody different. Never had a chance to play Shifted, but I believe we can credit them with the two empty RWZs we ended up in. Matched up against Wrath for a game last night as well, so that was fun getting to play our old Thana Vesh rivals
You guys kept us in constant paranoia because of your two assassins. I think we would've been in a lot of trouble if we had gotten an ancient hypergates since our only stealth was our operative healer. Again, great games and we hope to face you guys again. To me, that is what ranked is all about and I think we're all better players for it.
White-Hart Legacy The Shadowlands

<say NO to PUGS>

Tilyanrana
02.07.2013 , 12:52 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendari View Post

We are probably responsible for one of those empty RWZs, not both. Had 2 DCs right after we entered AH, one of which was a crash to desktop and took while to recover from, so we dropped . I didn't realize at the time that there's a penalty for dropping, so next time we'll slog through it no matter what. Apologies for that!

Also, we are originally from Thana Vesh as well! <3
The Rana Legacy | Shifted | The Shadowlands
Tilyan - Powertech | Tilyon - Marauder | Tillian - Assassin
Tilyen - Operative | Tilion - Guardian | Tylion - Shadow

Wookieenator
02.07.2013 , 02:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Reginlief View Post
Last night felt like pug RWZ night, I guess once people heard about the shifted team they decided to throw some teams together... A pug with Skillxx in it, a few people from ID were in a team with some pugs, Wanted got a group together, and we got a mixed Republic group going, it was a good time. Thanks for the games.
all on a wednesday... why you gotta do this to me

Krazy_Karl
02.07.2013 , 03:40 PM | #15
I was somehow convinced to play.

And yes, I abused the hell out of the broken angry bubble spec. We didn't lose a single match, and everyone knows how bad I am at PvP.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

RyanReagan
02.07.2013 , 04:39 PM | #16
Maybe this server isn't so bad after all....

Kudos to shifted and other teams who came out for some fun.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>