Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Into the Darkness PVP

Emwolb
02.05.2013 , 11:42 PM | #31
http://imgur.com/CqKbJ71

So......this isn't win trading? look who the only person from the other team is....

Emwolb
02.05.2013 , 11:47 PM | #32
You are deliberately exploiting the system to get what you want and by doing so you're depriving me and many others from doing what we want. So you get your way and the rest of us can suck it? You're forcing legit teams to sit in an empty wz.

Emwolb
02.06.2013 , 12:41 AM | #33
he's another...
http://imgur.com/vqM4ES0

4 empty wz's in a row tonight because of you guys. that's about an hour of doing nothing so you can get what you want

ecaron
02.06.2013 , 12:44 AM | #34
It's ridiculous. You're wasting everyone's time to get gear that doesn't matter because you don't play against anyone. Just finish the game and you'll get better. If you want a handicap, we could play you naked. We're here to help.
<Hey im mvp> Avila
<Don't Panic> Aviella

EatenByDistance
02.06.2013 , 12:53 AM | #35
You guys clearly don't understand.

Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowOfLies View Post
Notorious for win trading? really? sorry bro we never win trade
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

wwkingms
02.06.2013 , 05:28 AM | #36
i feel the love in this thread
NIHIL

THE BASTION

unbreak_able
02.06.2013 , 06:42 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
You guys clearly don't understand.
But his name is Shadow of lies!

Also John, expected better from you
Unthinkable
The Bastion

Robpwnz
02.06.2013 , 07:01 AM | #38
This ***** getting annoying. People who actually want to play rateds arent getting games because you guys quit right away. This happened to SB like 5 times and ~3 times to us last night. The queue system isn't the best but maybe you guys could get together when it isn't "primetime"?

You'll probably learn more qing with the same core or 8 members instead of complete randoms...

Emwolb
02.06.2013 , 05:52 PM | #39
If you're really trying to train and get better then you should play whichever team you get matched up against. Otherwise after you've finished manipulating the queue systems flaws and you all have maxed out elite warhero gear you'll still get rolled because you haven't learned how to play against a well organized team.

wwkingms
02.06.2013 , 10:36 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Emwolb View Post
If you're really trying to train and get better then you should play whichever team you get matched up against. Otherwise after you've finished manipulating the queue systems flaws and you all have maxed out elite warhero gear you'll still get rolled because you haven't learned how to play against a well organized team.
i train ho's

fo sho
NIHIL

THE BASTION