Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Accidently sold my light saber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Accidently sold my light saber

ZeroPlus
02.05.2013 , 04:08 AM | #11
You should also try opening an ingame support ticket.

Explain the situation and request that they return the lightsaber to you. With a bit of luck you will get it back.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

ThrustorPrime
02.05.2013 , 05:22 AM | #12
Thanks, I'll try that.

Sameria
02.05.2013 , 07:29 AM | #13
It will probably take a few days to get a response... I would either run BT a few times or look on the GTN... sometimes you can find saber there for lower levels. Check the comm vendor on DK as well.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

Heezdedjim
02.05.2013 , 07:39 AM | #14
You probably already solved this, but things stay in buy back (at any vendor you talk to) for quite a while. If you sold back a lot of other stuff then it might not appear.

If you can't get the original one back, just run the Black Talon group finder daily a couple or three times. If you don't have a level 11 orange saber drop by the end of those runs, then you will have at least 15 Dromund Kass commendations, and you can then go to the Specialty Goods vendor on DK and buy any of the orange weapons that drop in the Black Talon or Esseles for 14 comms. There will be at least one weapon for every class there.

This is also, by the way, a good way to get a nice orange weapon very early on for your first companion.

Daxy
02.05.2013 , 09:07 AM | #15
another suggestion

just reroll another toon

if op was an imp force user then running korriban from 1-10 only takes an hour

calypsissmexy
02.06.2013 , 05:33 PM | #16
If I were on your server I'd toss you one. So there are probably people willing to help you out.

But I posted to say, this is the funniest thread title I've seen lately.