Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nadia and romance (breaking up is hard to do?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Nadia and romance (breaking up is hard to do?)

Luminous_Being
02.05.2013 , 12:55 PM | #11
[QUOTE=ItchyThePenguin;5817301]On a related note -- does giving Nadia courting gifts imply/instigate a relationship?

I can confirm that it does not make a difference. I made certain to never give Nadia a Courting gift because I felt that was a little odd coming from a guy who wasn't going to romance her and I still ended up with her.

Romance Mission Spoiler Ahead:

In regard to that last mission with Nadia I chose "What no more poetry" because it seemed the least romantic thing to say. She replied that she meant every word she said before. Vague but does not sound like a marriage right? The next day I still got a letter from her with a gift in it which on my Sorcerer I only received after she married the space pirate.

ItchyThePenguin
02.05.2013 , 01:36 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Luminous_Being View Post
I can confirm that it does not make a difference. I made certain to never give Nadia a Courting gift because I felt that was a little odd coming from a guy who wasn't going to romance her and I still ended up with her.

Romance Mission Spoiler Ahead:

In regard to that last mission with Nadia I chose "What no more poetry" because it seemed the least romantic thing to say. She replied that she meant every word she said before. Vague but does not sound like a marriage right? The next day I still got a letter from her with a gift in it which on my Sorcerer I only received after she married the space pirate.
Hmm, alright. Now I have no idea where I went wrong. There must have been a dialogue option somewhere that started up the relationship stuff. That's the only explanation that I can think of.
Jedi Guardian -- Miscreant (55)
Formerly of Mind Trick and Corellian Run -- Now of The Shadowlands

dbsmd
02.05.2013 , 02:34 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Evastian View Post
should have said it was inappropriate buddy. you're stuck for life. i understand if you wanted to have a 3 some with tharan cedrex and holiday which basically amounts to copious man-touching while watching holiday (who i like to refer to as "the internet girlfriend") hologram-stripping. but the time is passed and you are now a married man.
You are a funny guy, lol.