Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Janrek
11.17.2012 , 08:45 AM | #511
Searching for the Chestpiece of this armor has become the bane of my existance, and frankly the main driving force of me playing my JK. All I need now is the Chest, I'm in Bastion and willing to buy. Also, I have a spare set of Greaves and Boots to trade/sell.

Primarch_PWnD
12.06.2012 , 09:08 PM | #512
I found one of the chestpieces today on Prophecy of the Five.

If you're interested in buying, send an email to Kaletta with an offer.
Rebel Alliance
Ancient Ones

Prophecy of the Five

ArchArcher
12.07.2012 , 04:26 AM | #513
The legacy vendor has similiar looking armor. The robes are brown and the armor is grey/white color. It's called Guardian Exalted armor I think, it's cool...

Kinis-Sonnto
12.13.2012 , 09:10 PM | #514
I am on the Jung Ma server, and I am searching for the Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard, and Jedi Battlelord's Armguard, and Jedi Battlelord's Belt...

So if anyone has any of the three on the Jung Ma server, please send me a message on the server to:

Sonnto

With your reasonable offer. Thanks in advance

Ravauvial
01.14.2013 , 04:49 PM | #515
I am searching for the Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard and Gauntlets on the Jung Ma Server. If you have them for sale please PST me in game or send an Email, Paying well:

Ravauvial (Character Name)

Ravauvial
01.21.2013 , 12:12 PM | #516
I am looking to purchase the Jedi Battlelord's Belt - on the Jung Ma server. Contact me in game if you have it to sell.

Ravauvial.

GalaxyStrong
01.30.2013 , 01:30 PM | #517
The price on this gear has dropped quite a bit in the last month. I guess because people on my Server are selling the Jedi Valiant armor for stupidly low prices like 350k for the chest . I'm seriously thinking about buying all 5 chest pieces on my server and fliping them for 2x-3x the going price. Im also thinking about doing that with the Jedi Battlelord's chest piece's on my server (they are going for 400k-500k).
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

idavies
02.04.2013 , 02:34 PM | #518
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchArcher View Post
The legacy vendor has similiar looking armor. The robes are brown and the armor is grey/white color. It's called Guardian Exalted armor I think, it's cool...
Yeah you can buy it on Corruscant. Best way to do it if you want the Battlelord look is to buy the exalted set except the chespiece (you'll have to take it on the chin and buy the battlelord chestpiece off the GTN) and colour match it to the Battlelord chestpiece. One of the tanks in our guild did this and it looks like the full Battlelord set. He was lucky by the way, he got his Battlelord chestpiece off the GTNfor 12k!!!!! I feel sorry for the guy who sold it not knowing it's real worth.
Do or do not, there is no try...

GhostDrone
02.04.2013 , 07:02 PM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
The price on this gear has dropped quite a bit in the last month. I guess because people on my Server are selling the Jedi Valiant armor for stupidly low prices like 350k for the chest . I'm seriously thinking about buying all 5 chest pieces on my server and fliping them for 2x-3x the going price. Im also thinking about doing that with the Jedi Battlelord's chest piece's on my server (they are going for 400k-500k).
Seriously? Only 400-500k?

The chest still goes for like 1-2 mil on The Bastion.

Hell, EVERYTHING is expensive on The Bastion right now.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

GalaxyStrong
02.05.2013 , 11:51 AM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Seriously? Only 400-500k?

The chest still goes for like 1-2 mil on The Bastion.

Hell, EVERYTHING is expensive on The Bastion right now.
The Harbinger Sever has so many more people on it that people are constantly under cutting each other to sell there gear. If you want a good deal on rare armor join the Harbinger server. WE HAVE TONS OF STUFF
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN