Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jediashnoe
02.04.2013 , 05:44 PM | #441
Tera stalked behind the Agent, seeing him going towards another cell. Hmm, she thought. Maybe he was going to get the other Imperial. She didn't really know, she disregarded Aran's messages and kept on following behind.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
02.04.2013 , 08:25 PM | #442
One of the enforcers spoke up her shrill voice breaking the silence from the others We are moving according to plan my master. Myself and the others have Infiltrated both the Republic senate and Dark Council with great success... Thus setting the stage for your return to power. another chimed in. But on a much grander scale my lord. You will become the ruler of the galaxy and we will bring the true meaning of fear to our enemies! the man yelled. Markos sat back in his chair his hands folded Good this pleases me greatly. He then looked over to Rafeesh You must have questions so please feel free to ask them now.

Kregan and the others both stood guard over the cell Jotunheim glancing back in answering Vipers questionThe Empire of course. he said still keeping alert to his surroundings.

Hadock rushed down the hallway after Sofia. But saw that Stryfe was making a break for it so he ran after him instead.

Corin blocked a few of the stun bolts but one got through knocking her to the ground. Blast it... she muttered as she hit the ground.

ToEasy
02.04.2013 , 08:56 PM | #443
Zarron walked over to her and put some binder cuffs on her legs and hands. He then grabbed her lightsaber and put it on his belt. Now off to your master. Zarron then picked up Corin and and began to walk to his ship.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
02.04.2013 , 09:45 PM | #444
It sounds quite like you have a plan. Though you may wish to be careful, the Revivers have used a similar tactic. So what is your plan, details and all?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
02.04.2013 , 10:42 PM | #445
Kruso landed on the station. He injected Ravvok with another sedation and dragged him out of the ship. He was met by two guards who then took Ravvok and informed Kruso of the situation. Nodding, Kruso took off towards the other hangar via a system of airducts and vents.

Ravvok woke up from his sedation in a max-security cell in the bowels of the station. The guards had taken his lightsabers, and he was near-helpless. Then he motioned for one of the guards to come over. You know I'll escape soon Ravvok said, waving his hand to the weak-willed soldier. You will release me now and give me my weapons he said, continuing the motion. Soon Ravvok had his weapons and was heading off to find the missing agents, sneaking past patrols and guards.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 01:41 AM | #446
Stryfe made it to the area where viper was being held damn it theirs to many guarding her he thought angrily reavaluating his strategy
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

legolegion
02.05.2013 , 02:50 AM | #447
Sofia finaly got back to hanger, the internal walls hanger where blastered apart. She stopped to survey the situation, the republic had troop`s in area. Sofia waved at fury as to signal she was here, then walked towards it. As she did a republic trooper shouted at her, YOU THEIR HALT, OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE! Sofia then force pushed them out way, and ran towards the fury. The republic trooper`s quickly regained their composure, and tried to open fire on her. As they did the fury shot across them, forcing them back. Sofia made it to the fury, she got on board and found captain markus. Have the agent made it on board? She asked, but markus shook his head. Damn it, okay raise the station commander. Let`s see if he can be more rational, shall we. Sofia then opened a holo channel to station commander, Hello my name is sofia, as you proably know my attempts to regain our hostages without incednt has gone little way ward. I am know going to ask for them back, or I shall start firing missile`s. You have ten minutes, before we fire the first one. sofia waited nervously

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 08:24 AM | #448
"Guarding who?" Tera came out of her stealth abruptly behind the Agent. She didn't try to attack him, maybe it was better if they just stayed calm. "I don't mean to harm you Mister. I just want to know who you're looking for, and if I can help if something has happened. Jedi do have a way with healing you know." She winked a little trying to get the man to talk.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 01:28 PM | #449
Stryfe debated with himself whether to tell her or not my partner...she's locked up in that cell but she doesn't remember anything before we got to the station now your republic wants to use her as a way to force me to help them but I won't let her be used as a pawn by your people he said angrily
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 02:27 PM | #450
"I can help her if she has lost her memories, I believe. If you let me, and trust me." Tera remembered a technique her Master had shown her awhile back. It helped Jedi remember tragic events, so maybe it would work the same way. "What would the Sith or Empire do for her anyways? Would they offer her help? Now that she doesn't have the information they want? Or would they throw her aside? Think about it. Please.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony