Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

legolegion
02.04.2013 , 06:09 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Unless the structure of the hangar collapses on the ship crushing it because you blew the walls out.
import words their blew the walls out
meaning they moving away from me
and outter hull would if became dislodged would move away from the spacestation and let cold vacum come in killing lot`s people as with out air and pressure or warmth the question is what would kill them first
aphixation, the cold or the fact their blood would boil

edit what time is it over their?

legolegion
02.04.2013 , 06:13 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Anakin blew the ship up because he blasted other ordinance or the ships power source( If I remember correctly)

the same with the death star. The falcon flew inside to destroy the central power station. Once that was gone the hole thing just went kablewy and killed the ewoks by raining death and destruction on endor after their big elebration party. (Or atleast thats what I like to imagine happening)
and no ewoks are to hard for that, i even watched the ewok star wars film
as if i did not they would come for me

icecreampants
02.04.2013 , 06:14 PM | #263
Seven p.m.

ToEasy
02.04.2013 , 06:15 PM | #265
6:15 pm here.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
02.04.2013 , 06:19 PM | #266
going have to try and sleep
but you can`t destroy the ship
as it sheild and your weapon are not good enough
and if anyone tries that jedi trick of forcing it down he will open fire with missles
and their no easy way saying this but lot`s of people die then
so kinda limbo till agent post`s
unless you want some republic soldier to try aprehend sofia

legolegion
02.05.2013 , 02:05 AM | #267
ravvock how did you get on the station or even captured?

legolegion
02.05.2013 , 10:42 AM | #268
forgot to ask who playing station commander
by the way sofia will leave in peace
sabrina would killed you all and said Whoops

Bird_of_Thunder
02.05.2013 , 07:55 PM | #269
Ravvok allowed Kruso to subdue him in order to get onboard the station. Kruso believed he could profit from Ravvok's capture and maybe taking down anyone who were troublesome.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jimdarkmagic
02.06.2013 , 12:05 AM | #270
finally decided on a char to be stryfes ally

Species/Race: Human
Name: Kaydon
Middle Name: Unkown
Last Name: Veranus
Nickname: quick draw veranus
Place of Birth: Nar Shaddaa
Height: 6’1
Weight: 180
Hair Color/Style: brown shoulder length hair
Facial Appearance: tanned skin, a nicely trimmed beard, with a scar running from his right eye to his upper lip
Eye Color: Bright Green
Body Appearance: muscular and toned
Personality: sarcastic and charming
Home Planet: nar shaddaa
Current Residence: unknown
Allegiance: credits and his friends
Profession: smuggler
Armor/Clothes: a brown duster, a pair of goggles around his neck and a pair of gloves
Primary Weapon(s): blaster pistols he got from his parents
Secondary Weapon(s): vibro knife tucked in his boot
Miscellaneous Item(s): thermal detonator, and flash bang
Background: born on nar shaddaa kaydon was a child of smugglers who wanted their son to be a part of their trade so his father took him on his missions with him and taught the art of the quickdraw to his adolescent son while his mother showed him how to pilot a ship, after his 17 birthday he and his parents were boarded by a unknown spacecraft. kaydon and his parents surprised waited for the invaders to breach the airlock and then a fight for their lives ensues. After minutes of fighting a man snuck up behind them from a corridor in their ship and shot his mother and father the event shook kaydon and in a fit of blind rage he killed the man and the rest of bandits who were hoping for an easy pay looking around the ship he took into account the damage to his parents ship and was sad to see that the cockpit was too badly damaged leaving the ship unable to fly. The only move left to take for the young boy was to commandeer the bandits ship and leave his parents bodies behind. Years later kaydon became an accomplished smuggler under the employ of the hutts soon after he became close friends with an agent known as stryfe who saved his hide a couple of time on a job they were both apart of. Even though he has no real love of the republic he won’t turn down any work that pays. His most recent job has him on a madalorien space station meeting a contact until everything was on lock down.
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over