Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

LanceCorporalDan
01.23.2013 , 10:07 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by mcdlabs View Post
Good to see you guys are still on JungMa.
Who is still around, Alrek or Q ?
This is Alex Maslio from SWG. I had to leave the game for a while due to economic issues but now i'm back
(wouldn't it figure the same time my economic issues are cleared up the game goes F2P)

Anyway my sith rp guild is gone, I have a trooper I've been working on. Would like to make contact with you guys
Great to have you back in the game!

Q is in charge now, I'm sure you know you could always go to the website to get in touch with us again www.alphacompanyonline.org or you could do a /who to find some of our guys who may be online.

Hope to see you soon!
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Narmical
02.02.2013 , 06:08 AM | #72
Hello Alpha Company!

I'm wondering if there is a patrol scheduled for this Tuesday Feb 5th.

There is a clandestine meeting scheduled for that day between the Cursus Honorom and Moe's Swoop garage. The quick story is that Moe's stole an imperial spy droid that was spying on House Alde on Alderan. They will be selling it to the Cursus Honorom.

It would be cool if the Alpha Company crashed this meeting, not sure if this would be fun RP for the company.

Please post here, pm me, or get me on aim "Narmical" if your interested.

LanceCorporalDan
02.02.2013 , 08:31 AM | #73
Will pass it up! Thanks for coming to us about this!!
Lieutenant Neves
ALPHA COMPANY

truchaos
02.02.2013 , 09:36 AM | #74
Tuesday's patrol is Tatooine (so that we can look out for ganking before the speeder races).

Drop me a line ingame and I can set our patrol path to 'happen upon' the meeting if you would like.
Dread Slayer Daphni Morkai
I will not fail REIGN I cannot die

Narmical
02.04.2013 , 07:23 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by truchaos View Post
Tuesday's patrol is Tatooine (so that we can look out for ganking before the speeder races).

Drop me a line ingame and I can set our patrol path to 'happen upon' the meeting if you would like.
Im sorry, i spaced on this over the weekend. So it may be too short notice now, but the plan was for the hand off to be after the swoop race in the northern section of the outlaw's den. probably around 9:15 or 9:30ish.

Not sure how you will react, but all i ask is for Zigfried to escape with the spy droid.

LordDragno
02.20.2013 , 12:35 AM | #76
I have seen Alpha Company's guild recruitment video and want to join. I can make a Vanguard and level him to 50, but I found on the site it said I have to be a member or ex-member of the military. Is that real or RP?

kjmarst
02.20.2013 , 02:04 AM | #77
I think I know where you might have seen that..
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you saw it in the "This guild is for you if..." section. That is not a list of requirements, it is a list of reasons why you might enjoy the guild.
In any case it is not a requirement to be a current or former service member. I am neither, but I have been in the guild for a year.
So feel free to apply.
Sergeant Kjvago Mahr
Remnants of Hope

LordDragno
02.22.2013 , 09:37 AM | #78
OK =) I will make a trooper and level him to 40 ASAP. However, this might take a while. Also, whenever I go on Jung Ma, I have found the server's population to constantly be light.

LanceCorporalDan
02.22.2013 , 04:48 PM | #79
Recently there have been a large number of recruits taken in that are below 40.

I'll check with those who have the final say in this, but I'm sure you can get in before 40 if you application is promising.
Lieutenant Neves
ALPHA COMPANY