Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Infernal Harvest - Dread Guard Schematics - Also Taking Crafting Requests!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Infernal Harvest - Dread Guard Schematics - Also Taking Crafting Requests!

goldhtown
01.29.2013 , 03:16 PM | #31
INFERNAL HARVEST, Jung Ma server
www.infernalharvest.com
Timmothy "Timm" Marek - Juggernaut Tank
Guild Leader

VedrixSorio
02.03.2013 , 11:00 AM | #32
What's your usual crafting cycle look like? Like do you confirm receipt or just craft away? What's the usually length of time fro mreceipt to completion? Just wondering how to structure an order, do I go piece by piece (50k is meaningless) or do I try and segment lots of stuff since it might take let's say a week for the order to be processed... Just wondering, thanks!
Falx Severo -- The Guardians

goldhtown
02.03.2013 , 07:27 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by VedrixSorio View Post
What's your usual crafting cycle look like? Like do you confirm receipt or just craft away? What's the usually length of time fro mreceipt to completion? Just wondering how to structure an order, do I go piece by piece (50k is meaningless) or do I try and segment lots of stuff since it might take let's say a week for the order to be processed... Just wondering, thanks!
Our crafting cycle is fairly simple and efficient i feel. Folks send me (Timmothy) an in-game mail order first. If the order is sent to Atthos (my republic alter-ego) i have to send over the relevant info and mats to "Timm" first, so that adds a small step (but no biggie). I check my mailbox multiple times each day throughout the week. Presuming the order includes the required mats, i immediately take those mats and see if we have the item/s pre-crafted, if it's something i can craft myself and craft them, or send a request to the appropriate crafter to get to work on the order. Schedules vary for all our guild crafters, but usually i'll get back an item within a day at the most if not sooner. I then check to see if the customer is online to simply hand over the item via trade, otherwise the crafted item's are sent via in-game mail with a COD attached. Then bam, we're done!

As far as structuring your order, you're welcome to place a bulk order for multiple items all at the same time, or you can send individual orders for each item type. Honestly, bulk orders will tend to take longer (not a week lol, but a few days perhaps), so if you're in a hurry it would be best to split things up. As far as bulk discounts are concerned, if you want to split up a bulk order I'm fine with that, simply remind me that you're making a split-up bulk order within your mail order (otherwise i'll forget), and as long as i get the other orders within roughly a day i'm fine with considering it a "bulk order" and giving ya the discount.

Great Questions! Feel free to post any other questions you might have, or contact me in game if you'd like too
www.infernalharvest.com
Guild Leader

VedrixSorio
02.03.2013 , 09:21 PM | #34
Ah that's awesome. Sounds like you guys are really organized! I actually just fired off a simple order to your rep toon while I wait for more stabilizers to build up
Falx Severo -- The Guardians

goldhtown
02.04.2013 , 02:43 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by VedrixSorio View Post
Ah that's awesome. Sounds like you guys are really organized! I actually just fired off a simple order to your rep toon while I wait for more stabilizers to build up
Awesome! Always appreciate folks business
www.infernalharvest.com
Guild Leader

myrddinmelana
02.05.2013 , 04:59 PM | #36
This week we will be trying for the reflex barrel.
Troops will be routed. Droids will be dismantled.
Creatures will be slain. Hutts will be squashed.
Planets will Burn. The time has come for the Infernal Harvest.
Infernal Harvest Jung Ma Empire Guild.

goldhtown
02.14.2013 , 12:57 PM | #37
NEW ITEM!!!

Advanced Reflex Barrel 27

Be sure to contact me, "Timmothy", for placing your orders.
www.infernalharvest.com
Guild Leader

myrddinmelana
02.18.2013 , 09:59 AM | #38
We now have almost every schematic except the Might Hilt 27.

Sameria
02.18.2013 , 10:10 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by myrddinmelana View Post
We now have almost every schematic except the Might Hilt 27.
Does that mean the might hilt is next?
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

myrddinmelana
02.18.2013 , 10:11 AM | #40
Exactly we reverse engineer all OH and MH for it every week across 2-3 HM TFB runs.