Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

stuck in-combat

Totaltrash
02.02.2013 , 05:23 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by mandoforlife View Post
Unfortunately, Lethality has always had this problem, and yes, it is the dots. I really wish they would change this system, because its very detrimental to operatives as a stealth class (snipers as well, but they're only losing their sprint).
No, it's not the dots - or at least it's not only the dots.
I was stuck-in-combat twice last night with a PT in AH - no effects on me. Once it did not clear for about 20 seconds.
Also spawned in-combat on my Mara in HB a few days earlier, again, no effects on me. Cleared after a few seconds.
Was in-combat in Huttball on a Sage as well - for a whole minute (no dot lasts that long). I wasn't attacked, just hiding to get rid of it. But it never cleared on its own until I killed myself in a firepit.

Broken since launch, will never be fixed - moar Cartel Market plox!

Briggs_Knightly
02.02.2013 , 07:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
I'm pretty sure they fixed this with a recent patch. I've played my Lethality Operative for a bit, and although I sometimes get put back into combat upon respawn, it usually only lasts a matter of 1-3 seconds and then fixed again. Even at that I believe it's only when the weaker versions of corrosive grenade and dart are re-applied.
Definitely NOT fixed. I get stuck in combat sometimes with my other classes as well but more so on my Op with the second most times on my pyro Merc. I also get back to respawn area with negative affects still on me sometimes. How annoying is it to die and respawn only to have to cleanse/heal before you can get going again.

I think it is a combination of lag dropping notification and DoTs.
Either way it just shows how incompetent these guys are.
/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_
EA/BW: Please FIRE all who worked on PVP for incompetence. Thx.
50-Merc 50-Op 50-VG 40-GunS 50-Jug 50-Shadow 40-Sent 40-Sorc
OK, I have given up on EA/BW! Any suggestions for my next game?

Highcommander
02.02.2013 , 07:35 PM | #13
Happens to me all the time on my Sage, I have a 21+ second dot which basically means I am always in combat if I like it or not.
The Ebon Hawk (Light - RP-PvE) UnderWorld Alliance - UA
------------------------------------------------------Visit our website
-------- System Alerts
-------- Server Status