Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Level 10 - 49; Statistics for 293 WZ matches

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Level 10 - 49; Statistics for 293 WZ matches

Morrow
02.01.2013 , 11:11 PM | #1
I've posted a few other times, but here is an update for my Jedi Shadow. The server is The Shadowlands.

The following overview includes 293 total matches. 64 as solo queue and 229 as group queue. The Group Queue composition was, approximately 80% of the time simply myself and one other player.

In short, solo win ratio was 79.69% and group win ratio was 87.77%.

http://i45.tinypic.com/au70g4.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/jf7vhu.png

I did level this one a little, as well as pvp so the total number of matches would be higher if not for those additives.

Shatterstar
02.01.2013 , 11:19 PM | #2
I confused what you are trying to prove, that you are a leet pvp-er? that pubs are better pvp-ers on shadowlands? that shadow is op? Help me out here, please
The Darksabbath Legacy
Ranseur (PT Tank) Andari (Rage Marauder)
Bil'li (Marks Sniper) And a host of other alts...

Washingtoon
02.01.2013 , 11:23 PM | #3
I leveled a sorc on Shadowlands a few weeks ago. I solo'ed all my warzones (103) and had 94 wins, many of them against premades from one of the Wo-**** guilds. Top damage in all but 8 games (2nd highest in those 8). Don't think i ever had more than two purple pieces. Your point?

Morrow
02.01.2013 , 11:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shatterstar View Post
I confused what you are trying to prove, that you are a leet pvp-er? that pubs are better pvp-ers on shadowlands? that shadow is op? Help me out here, please
I am not attempting to prove anything. I simply thought, one day, that I should track the end match statistics. I do the same type of tracking for a number of different items.

You can interpret the results how you see fit, all I'm doing is tracking the data.

Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
I leveled a sorc on Shadowlands a few weeks ago. I solo'ed all my warzones (103) and had 94 wins, many of them against premades from one of the Wo-**** guilds. Top damage in all but 8 games (2nd highest in those 8). Don't think i ever had more than two purple pieces. Your point?
I have similar results on my Juggernaut, which is currently level 35. The win ratios are nearly identical. Again, not attempting to prove anything. In previous posts individuals have expressed interest in seeing the information. I'm simply providing it.

FROIDBUSTER
02.02.2013 , 09:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
To be fair though, Madness Sorcs' (Balance? Sages) **** out damage dealt.

At level 21 onward you can purely pull absurd damage numbers just from sitting around and Force Lightning people inbetween Shocks. It won't be dangerous kill worthy damage most of the time, and it'll be slow going on anyone with actual gear and cooldowns but if you keep your **** alive you'll be pulling 150k-200k a match easy.