Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel to receive exclusive new in-game items!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel to receive exclusive new in-game items!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dzsewdow
01.25.2013 , 03:20 PM | #61
I'd pay 25 bucks for a single character unlock walking mount. Yea, I'd pay the price of a game for such a mount, especially if there were no other means of getting it.
Gimme my tauntaun, bantha, you name them.

But since Neverwinter there have been no mounts in BW games. I'd imagine that canadians has never saw a horse in their lives.

PS. Make the Hutt trainer mountable, at least. Scantily clad Leias would galore on him.

AshlaBoga
01.25.2013 , 10:45 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Dzsewdow View Post
I'd pay 25 bucks for a single character unlock walking mount. Yea, I'd pay the price of a game for such a mount, especially if there were no other means of getting it.
Gimme my tauntaun, bantha, you name them.

But since Neverwinter there have been no mounts in BW games. I'd imagine that canadians has never saw a horse in their lives.

PS. Make the Hutt trainer mountable, at least. Scantily clad Leias would galore on him.
Actually Horse Riding is very popular in Canada. We have quite a few notable Olympic Equestrians.

On a more related note: we need the Karagga Walker from KP. That was a sweet vehicle and it's a shame that we can't ride it. Maybe from Nightmare Scum & Villainy once that's out?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Calimero
01.27.2013 , 12:00 AM | #63
Is there a way to pre-order and _not_ to receive this useless cosmetic junk? I have cargo hold full of cosmetic stuff, that serve no purpose at all.

Would pre-order without any cosmetic junk.

Rankyn
01.27.2013 , 07:23 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Calimero View Post
Is there a way to pre-order and _not_ to receive this useless cosmetic junk? I have cargo hold full of cosmetic stuff, that serve no purpose at all.

Would pre-order without any cosmetic junk.
Just delete the email when it comes.
Problem solved.

Never_Hesitate
01.28.2013 , 04:35 AM | #65
When RotHC launches I will have even more mail on every new alt I create.
Love the mobile trainers and not having to send them around anymore is great (I always forget where they are).
I like pets and it doesn't look that bad.
I don't really care about the title sounds quite strange: "Scourge of the Hutts", I will stick to my Founder title for my alts ^^
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

MollyDresden
01.28.2013 , 11:31 PM | #66
I already pre-ordered, but it's nice to hear about this. The title is pretty meaningless to me, but the pet is cute and I think the field trainer would be very useful to me. When leveling, I often go through a few levels at a time before making it back to a trainer. Assuming this is for every character and not a single item, which I hope.

LadyKohastFel
01.29.2013 , 06:42 AM | #67
The pet will probably get added to by menagerie. I love pets and I have nearly all of them.

The holostatue will probably be used a couple of times and tossed in the bank and forgotten.

And the title will probably be used occasionally in KP.
Remember Antaria, Naboo, Starsider Server.

lrrroby
01.31.2013 , 03:41 PM | #68
"Players who pre-order Rise of the Hutt Cartel receive an exclusive title and two new in-game items when the Digital Expansion launches!"

Benets
02.02.2013 , 03:35 AM | #69
I trade all those items and legacy for balanced game
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

htpttyo
02.05.2013 , 01:27 PM | #70
People will always find something to complain about. If you don't like the free gifts - don't order ahead of time....period. If they decide to sell them later on - well, I didn't have to pay for it to begin with so I don't care.